Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Duke was right… Levis is falling to the second. I said Levis was falling to the 2nd for 3 weeks straight.. but the last 3 days I fell for the Levis/#4 smoke.

Levis is not a 1st Round prospect. Mentally is an absolute nightmare. I’m not talking about knowledge like Richardson needs.. I’m talking about mental makeup. Levis panics hardcore under pressure. He panics hardcore going past the first read. He is a complete panickier. Also his accuracy is terrible, worse than Richardson. Stop looking at completion %. Levis might have a high completion % but he underthrows EVERY pass. Even 10 yard outs. He is the most inaccurate projected Top 2 Round QB I have seen in years. 

• Like 1

Just now, StatKing said:

Where was he wrong? Packers have clearly been trending down the last 3 years. If Gute drafted as well as you think he has that wouldn't be the case.

They've had ONE losing record in the last 3 years, and they've been consistently picking in the latter third of the NFL.  And they believe they have their franchise QB to replace Rodgers.  Walker was solid although the game was probably too fast for him as a rookie and the obvious blackeye with the ejection.  Wyatt was actually really good last year.  Just didn't get a ton of burn.

1 minute ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Telesco is the king of making the obvious first round pick. He doesn't overthink these things. The rest of being a GM is more up for debate though.

Telesco is also the guy who traded up for Melvin Gordon and Kenneth Murray.

10 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Great? We have different definitions.

Yes, great. He took time to get going but was our best defender (and probably best player on either side of the ball) last year before the injury, and was right in the discussion the year before too, which had him crack PFFs top 50 players in football going into 2022. So long as he comes back where he was, the dude is a worldbeater and on par with Clark and Jaire.