2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Fire Gute

lol. I just did an audible OMG when I saw it flash on the screen. I knew it was coming (had him in my last mock) but was hoping it was 7th round. 

Think that run on QBs scared Gute a bit. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

lol. I just did an audible OMG when I saw it flash on the screen. I knew it was coming (had him in my last mock) but was hoping it was 7th round. 

Think that run on QBs scared Gute a bit. 

Just roll with Etling rather than overdraft some scrub back-up QB you like because his is sMaRt

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Not at all on Rodgers.

You forgot option 3.  That different opinions are viable.

But evidently, around here, not dropping to your knees everytime Gute breathes is offensive.

There’s a difference between not dropping to your knees every time he makes a pick and hating literally everything about the draft - it’s certainly not a perfect draft but it also isn’t anywhere near as bad as you’re making it out to be either.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Just roll with Etling rather than overdraft some scrub back-up QB you like because his is sMaRt

Too much decent talent still on the board to grab this guy at 149. There is the Gute brain fart moment of the draft.

Would rather have a guy with more upside. Not a fan of Clifford at all. He does everything I hate in a QB. I frankly don't see what the Packers may see in him. Why wouldn't you draft Hall or McKee? Hall if you just want someone who can maybe come in and not screw the pooch and McKee for someone with alot of talent but needs to development. Clifford provides nothing.....

• Like 1