5.149 - Sean Clifford [QB; Penn State]

CWood21

40 minutes ago, R T said:

Would that be a bad thing?

No… and not framing it that way. Just saying it might be a pick Gutey looked at Matt and said something like “that’s your guy? Yes? Ok let’s get him”

This group has proven a lot… the one thing they haven’t, is if they can scout QBs and if they can develop them. We are going to find out in quick order.

This one is for you @Norm

I would say he scored a nice bonus but if I did some contrarian would show up to debate the opposite. So, we will just say that Clifford received A bonus. Even on a Friday it should be hard for the debate team captains to make a big deal out of 'A bonus'.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, R T said:

This one is for you @Norm

I would say he scored a nice bonus but if I did some contrarian would show up to debate the opposite. So, we will just say that Clifford received A bonus. Even on a Friday it should be hard for the debate team captains to make a big deal out of 'A bonus'.

Lol @ the only reply to that is a Vikings fan hoping he's QB1

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 9:04 PM, persiandud said:

some of you haven't seen Penn State games and it shows 

This. If you don't like CFB, whatever. But this "I've never seen this person play so he might be good" is getting old. 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2023 at 10:11 PM, TheEagle said:

This sounds like Iowa State fans when Purdy was drafted last year.

I liked Purdy. There was hype when he was a sophomore (?) that he would get drafted high one day. Nobody thought this dude was a pro.

• Like 1

Anyone here remember Donkey Kong 64?

Diddy's little peanut popguns that would lob a peanut high in the air that would slowly drop back to the ground? 

That's what this dude's throws remind me of.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Anyone here remember Donkey Kong 64?

Diddy's little peanut popguns that would lob a peanut high in the air that would slowly drop back to the ground? 

That's what this dude's throws remind me of.

It's a projection! He's the Musgrave of QBs!!! One day his arm will be really good!!!!!

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1