Biggest Scumbag In Your Team’s History

BetterCallSaul

23 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

This is the case for a lot of people before we find out who they really are. OJ Simpson was also respected. 

Belcher is probably the biggest scumbag of the last 15 years in the NFL besides Hernandez. 

Disagree,  but not worth the argument.   

On 7/20/2023 at 5:19 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Bill Romanowski

I don’t think he’s in the same category as Henry Ruggs. Sure, Romo was a loose cannon on the field and broke a teammates eye socket in practice but I don’t regard that as any way shape or form as bad as what Ruggs did. 

25 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Disagree,  but not worth the argument.   

What's the argument in favor of Belcher? Because every scumbag is basically messed up in the head. I said the Rams choice was easily Lawrence Phillips who had an absolutely terrible childhood and I have some sympathy for what he went through. But that doesn't make his actions justifiable or any less heinous. 

2 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

What's the argument in favor of Belcher? Because every scumbag is basically messed up in the head. I said the Rams choice was easily Lawrence Phillips who had an absolutely terrible childhood and I have some sympathy for what he went through. But that doesn't make his actions justifiable or any less heinous. 

Yep. Lots of people’s circumstances suck. Doesn’t justify their actions. I’m sure Hitler was an innocent child at one point too. 

2 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

Not trying to justify or down play what Belcher did at all.   It was truly sad and shocked the entire KC population.  

I don't think Belcher was a scumbag as a person,   there are likely many worse human beings in the NFL that don't get convicted of any crimes.   I think he was just a person that lost a battle with either his demons/or a mental illness one morning.    I would hate for that child to think her father was a monster,  when likely 95% of his life he was a great human being.  If anything I would hope they are taught that if you are struggling,  to seek professional help.  

On 7/19/2023 at 1:21 PM, MSURacerDT55 said:

Explain 

Welp I’m gonna go ahead and eat crow on this one. I swear for the life of me he had made racist comments towards white people before. Googling it yielded no results. Not sure why I had thought that. So not racist, but definitely a piece of 💩 

On 7/19/2023 at 9:02 AM, BetterCallSaul said:

Yeah I can’t think of any infamous Redskins/Commanders off the top of my head. Sean Taylor & Clinton Portis were a little rough around the edges, but not total scum. Those are two of my all-time favorite players btw. Taylor #1.

Derrius Guice is apparently a pretty terrible person. And we did have Haynesworth and Dana Stubblefield.

• Like 1