Bears/Packers- Week 1 GDT

beardown3231

I’ll be watching on the Lakefront tomorrow with a group of family & friends. First game at Soldier since watching Cutty & the Bears beat Josh McCown & the Bucs in 2014. Won’t be getting much sleep tonight it seems.

I don’t believe Watson is going to be a great receiver or anything, but his absence is huge for tomorrow’s matchup. Bears run D will need all the help, and the lack of down field looks for GB will help immensely, I hope. A likely Fields stat line would be 17-25 201 yds 2 TDs 1 int & 65 rushing, but I would be so grateful if he shredded the cheese for 350 total yards with no turnovers. 

Bears 26

Packers 14

Edited by Docknstein11
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

So what 18:00 game are we thinking for a warm up to the big one? I can't decide...

Panthers vs Falcons

or

Bengals vs Browns

or

Steelers vs 49ers

?

I have the luxury of watching all at once on YouTube tv, but if I had to choose, Steelers 9ers is the best matchup. Panthers Falcons would be fun for Bijan and London and also the whole draft position question. And I refuse to watch the browns intentionally because **** Deshaun Watson, and I expect the bengals to be more of the exact same they’ve been for a few years anyway. 

Panther/falcons because you can be entertained by either Bijan running or by getting to see what kind of pick Carolina is going to fetch us. 

Barring that, I was a Joe Burrow believer when he was coming out in the draft... And wouldn't be shocked if they where the team to beat in the afc this year. 

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Christian Watson is of course out. Doubs is listed as limited, so he’ll be in but not on a constant basis. 

Cheeseheads have their excuse for Jordan Love not playing well if they need to use it.  The rest is on the Bears defense to make sure they do!  Let's hope the Bears can get his NFL career off to an inauspicious start.

• Like 3