2023 Eagles General Chat

Danger

38 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yes, look back a few pages, you'll find them. They also work for the Philly Inquirer

I would take locker room cancer AJ Brown over teammate of the year Jalen Raegor, JJAW any day of the week and thrice on Sunday. 

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Derek Barnett has 5 more pressures over the last 2 weeks than any Eagles defender

We gave him over 2700 snaps and he’s produced 21.5 sacks. Even if he turns into a 10+ sack guy, his days were over here. 

Edited by Jroc04

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

We gave him over 2700 snaps and he’s produced 21.5 snaps. Even if he turns into a 10+ sack guy, he’s days were over here. 

Yeah no different then anyone who left here and had succes elsewhere.  

Sad neither Schwartz,  Gannon or Desai could get jack 💩 out of the guy other then being Johnny on the spot during the SB.

59 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Meanwhile we got the broken down version of Shaq Leonard..

I was fine with the decision when it was made. The decision to not even involve him the 17 weeks afterwards,  in any compactly whatsoever,  is mind boggling. 

Maybe they weren't aware of his "work ethic" during OTA's, even possibly thru TC. But to completely ignore any possible contributions as a KR or 4th RB is disturbing.  

If you finally figured out he was lazy POS after 4-5 weeks , you cut his A$$ and move TF on. Disturbing. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

12 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah no different then anyone who left here and had succes elsewhere.  

Sad neither Schwartz,  Gannon or Desai could get jack 💩 out of the guy other then being Johnny on the spot during the SB.

Talent development has been a problem here for way too long, even during the Reid era. 

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I was fine with the decision when it was made. The decision to not even involve him the 17 weeks afterwards,  in any compactly whatsoever,  is mind boggling. 

Maybe they weren't aware of his "work ethic" during OTA's, even possibly thru TC. But to completely ignore any possible contributions as a KR or 4th RB is disturbing.  

If you finally figured out he was lazy POS after 4-5 weeks , you cut his A$$ and move TF on. Disturbing. 

I mean Penny was always a flier to see if he could still play. If you gave him carries I am sure he would eventually produce, but my guess is he is cooked due to the injuries and the guys in front of him are just better players which is fine. Now holding onto him all season is very odd especially when we had to make other moves. Having an insurance plan is fine, but he should have been let go by now for sure. Sermon on this roster would likely be doing the same exact thing as Penny... which begs the question why even have 4 RB's on the active roster? Same with 4 TE's? Just confusing. I know they like to try and develop guys, but that argument falls through a bit when the 4th RB is a known quantity with an injury history lol.