The bad and the ugly Buffalo edition

Totty

from what ive read on this site, we moved on from the biggest loser qb in nfl history, and our O has some how regressed. 

Knew the bills would come alive against our D, but really thought our O wouldve scored more, and just held the ball more to keep their O off the field. but nope, ugly all around. 
Hope DA is ok. Terrible decision, and got our guy hurt. 

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

from what ive read on this site, we moved on from the biggest loser qb in nfl history, and our O has some how regressed. 

Knew the bills would come alive against our D, but really thought our O wouldve scored more, and just held the ball more to keep their O off the field. but nope, ugly all around. 
Hope DA is ok. Terrible decision, and got our guy hurt. 

Everybody got mad at me last week when I mentioned that we scored the least amount of points against the Broncos as we had in a few years because I wasn't it wasn't homer enough... I mean because I wasn't celebrating.

The good

• The first offensive and defensive drives
  • That’s it

The Bad

• Jimmy if the team is behind. He relies on rhythm and timing. Deep throws are going to be a consistent challenge.
  • The defense bend but don’t break completely broke. They seem to fall apart more when things went wrong.
  • The team seemed to make no adjustments or progress coming out of the half.

The ugly

• Pretty much everything. Run blocking deserves a special call out. That should be a strength and they got absolutely abused. 
  • The defensive line should be embarrassed too. They may as well not even played and just put 7 on 11. 
  • Like 1

My evaluation this week is pretty much the same as last week. It's just that we are on the losing side. We don't really learn much from this week, which is pretty much the same as last week. We knew we were a better team and the Broncos because we've been beating them for three years and we knew we weren't as good of a team as Buffalo. 

The only real difference between this week and last week is that this week everybody's evaluating and no one celebrating.

Right @Dessie?

Edited by Jeremy408

10 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

My evaluation this week is pretty much the same as last week. It's just that we are on the losing side. We don't really learn much from this week, which is pretty much the same as last week. We knew we were a better team and the Broncos because we've been beating them for three years and we knew we weren't as good of a team as Buffalo. 

The only real difference between this week and last week is that this week everybody's evaluating and no one celebrating.

Right @Dessie?

No no no no no. No criticism allowed! Trust the process. It's only year 2, week 2. You must celebrate the idea that is McDaniels' vision finally rounding into form now that he has "his guys", even if we lose the game. Isn't it clear how much more of a "team" we are now that that pencil-dicked pansy Carr is out of here? 

• Like 1

Was feeling rather confident after Week 1, but still quite cautious. This week I feel absolutely horrible about our team, with zero optimism. Playoff teams don’t get obliterated like that. You see it happen Week 1 sometimes, but not usually past that. 

We need a defense and we need a QB. Both things have always been true, yet we have taken one side or the other for years. Maxx is the only dude out there playin. Jimmy is not the answer. Carr was not the answer. AOC is probably not the answer, but it’s a possibility. He’ll get a hard look this year at some point. 

We need a new coaching staff. A new QB. A new defense outside of Maxx. Looking like two years away as always 

Edited by Tank4Drake

Just now, #1RAIDER FAN said:

That is good news. What would it take from AOC for you to pass on one? If he gets the last 4 starts and balls out or something, would you pass on the draft QBOTF?

12 passing touchdowns the last 4 weeks and we go 4-0. Completing 70% of his passes. Just elite gameplay. Literally wins too many games for us to even get a chance to draft another QB in the first.

if we have a chance to draft top 3, 13 games into the season then I would just hope we tank the rest of the way and get our QBotF.

1 minute ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

That is good news. What would it take from AOC for you to pass on one? If he gets the last 4 starts and balls out or something, would you pass on the draft QBOTF?

That's a good question. Right now I'd say he would have to start most of the year and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he's a franchise QB. As of right now, he's a 4th round QB with few elite traits brought in as a system fit. The QB class in 2024 looks amazing and you don't pass up on those prospects because you think you have a good system QB who has has a few good preseason showings. 

• Like 2

Good

Spillane

Adams

Tuckers run

Bad

Run game & Jacobs-hard to blame him but minus yards is unacceptable 

2 picks and a fumble

Milanos pick, Jimmy can’t allow that to happen

Refs picking up the flag on Tucker

Ugly

OL 

Defense - couldn’t get off the field, time of possesssion was off the charts.

Dl - Blown off the ball all day long. 

1-1 after 2 Road games is par for me. Bills are a top team as they showed today, Allen was excellent. 

• Like 1