The Killing (Justin) Fields

notthatbluestuff

3 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

We’ve heard those same rumors and none have been verified yet.  Bears PR had stated that there was no raid at Halas Hall today.

Yeah, I'm going to wait and see. Too many disgusting people who would be happy to ruin someone's life just to get some online attention. 

If rumors are true then I hope he burns, if not I wish the people who start such malicious rumors would get the equal penalty. 

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

If rumors are true then I hope he burns, if not I wish the people who start such malicious rumors would get the equal penalty. 

That is absolute crazy talk. Nobody would ever step forward, EVER. The idea that ruining someone's reputation is tantamount to the most heinous of crimes is baffling to say the least.

Edited by nagahide13

3 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

That is absolute crazy talk. Nobody would ever step forward, EVER.

There is a MAJOR difference between knowingly spreading life-altering falsehoods and those with the potential for truth. Let's not be obtuse about it. 

Speaking of which, where is the confirmation source that Williams' house was raided? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

There is a MAJOR difference between knowingly spreading life-altering falsehoods and those with the potential for truth. Let's not be obtuse about it. 

There is a major difference between murdering someone and intentionally starting a rumor that someone murdered somebody. *

Edited by nagahide13

19 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Lets please at least double check what we post before stating something so confidently. As far as I am aware to this point there is no reputable source reporting this being accurate and this is nothing more than a malicious rumor. Garbage like this can ruin people's lives unfairly. If something did happen I am sure we will hear about it from a real source, until then don't state things as fact when they clearly aren't at this point.

If the original "journalist"(he isn't one) who reported this got one part of the story wrong and then also claimed that Charles Tillman was the one who told the coaching staff about it..... this seems like absolute BS at this point.

• Like 2