Week #4 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

That throw by Stafford on 4th and 3 to Van Jefferson BUT most on here saying he aint an elite QB smh.

Oh and Williams scores another td in the redzone by running the ball. Thats why that lost to the Bengals frustrates me bc it was that simple and McVay made it harder than what it shouldve been.

Edited by stl4life07

Just now, stl4life07 said:

That throw by Stafford on 4th and 3 to Van Jefferson BUT most on here saying he aint an elite QB smh,

Oh and Williams scores another td in the redzone by running the ball. Thats why that lost to the Bengals frustrates me bc it was that simple and McVay made it harder than what it shouldve been.

He's not elite, but that hasΒ  more to do with how high the bar is right now to be elite at QB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

That throw by Stafford on 4th and 3 to Van Jefferson BUT most on here saying he aint an elite QB smh.

He's not an elite QB. I mean, one throw doesn't really change that. He is capable of making elite throws.Β 

I did think that a lot of people undervalued him in that qb ranking in the comparison forum though.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Weird play in Broncos-Bears, DJ Moore gets 1 foot down in the end zone and then his other foot kicks the pylon.

Is that a TD?

I don't think so....but honestly, I can't remember seeing that before, so this will be a learning experience for me either way.Β 

• Like 1