John Dorsey named GM

hornbybrown

37 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Definitely doesn't have Sachi's handsomeness. In fact it looks like he is on trail for terrible crimes. He sure as hell aint no Brady Quinn. Swoon.  Image result for john dorsey

As long as he puts a winning team together, then he could look like Jabba the Hut for all I care.

Also, I was briefly dating a girl who was living with Sashi Brown as an au pair. Never got to meet him though. I'm sure he would have loved my advice on free agency and the draft.B|

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Definitely doesn't have Sachi's handsomeness. In fact it looks like he is on trail for terrible crimes. He sure as hell aint no Brady Quinn. Swoon.  Image result for john dorsey

You obviously dont have daddy issues like the rest of us. Heck, even Jimmy H! Silverfox!

6 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Will-Ferrell-And-Mark-Wahlberg-Reunite-F

He kinda looks like Will Farrell to me lol

4 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

My wife meatball subs are terrible

im jealous 

My wife made me a Chicken Parmesan sandwich served on Texas Toast the other day. Her cooking is one of the central reasons I married her actually. I’m not sure I’m long for this world because of it. I guess my annual two week New Year’s resolution diet is coming up though. 

38 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Really interested to see what we're going to do at running back 

Do the browns draft one or sign one?

To me Crowell doesnt deserve to be resigned and im thankful they didnt give him the ext he was looking for. 

Looking at potential FA RBs are for the offseason, the only RBs that I would like is 

• Jeremy Hill
  • Carlos Hyde
  • Orleans Darkwa

I think he will spend some money on WRs. Hopefully Gordon stays clean and they dont have to go too crazy. I would like to see

• Sammy Watkins
  • Kendall Wright
  • Eric Decker
  • Terrelle Pryor

I also think Dorsey might try and make a splash when it comes to QB. I think he will draft a QB but also sign a QB. He knows if he wants a quick turn around, getting a vet that could play right away would be huge. Maybe the Browns go the Cincy route and they sit their #1 overall USC QB for a year before he takes over as the starter. He also started the turn around with KC by getting Alex Smith. 

• McCarron (depending on what kind of FA he becomes if its RFA or UFA)
  • Cousins
  • Keenum/Bradford/Bridgewater (Depends on what Minny wants to do with their QBs)

I will always like Sashi for doing the dirty work and he has given the Browns the best shot at being properly rebuilt. He has given the new GM a buttload of draft capital (two potential top 10 picks and maybe top5) and a buttload of cap space to go out and sigh whoever he thinks the team needs.

I’m not overly excited about any of those 27 YOA runners. It’d be great to find our answer in the 2nd-3rd like Kamara and David Johnson were. Obviously, I know those were outliers, but there will be someone decent out there between our 3rd and 6th picks. We have 5 picks in the first 65. One of those should be an RB.

If they can draft their QB, find a good runner, sign a starting caliber WR, and and draft a WR with one of those early picks, we could see a very different offense. 

QB: Veteran/Rookie/Kizer

RB: Rookie/Duke

WR: Gordon/Coleman/FA/Rookie

TE: Njoku/Devalve

Archived