John Dorsey named GM

hornbybrown

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That's how it was before wasn't it?

I think so. It sucks. We're liable to have another power struggle happen because Hue will continue to suck and Dorsey's going to want his way. Why can't Hue report to Dorsey? How has he earned so much independence? 

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

@freakygeniuskid Being an old crony myself, I am highly offended.  If you are as good a mod as I think you are, you darned well better give yourself a public warning of a temporary ban.  

x3pb8.jpg

Good point. I am taking this point to publicly censure myself for age shaming Reginald. Note: Not @ReggieCamp . Who was friends with Abraham Lincoln.

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I think so. It sucks. We're liable to have another power struggle happen because Hue will continue to suck and Dorsey's going to want his way. Why can't Hue report to Dorsey? How has he earned so much independence? 

As I saw someone post on twitter, rather than the typical "chain of command" style, Haslam has decided to go with the "who loves daddy the most?" style.

Fire Sashi then hire John Dorsey and the Cleveland Browns go 4-12 and Dorsey gets all the credit for the turnaround. Sounds like something Brownzy.

If Mary Kay Cabot were Jerry Allen Cabot she would still be absolutely abysmal at her job. It really has nothing to do with her being a women. It has everything to do with her ignorance, negativity and more than anything her lack of back bone to make a claim and stick to it. Seriously do you guys ever listen to her interviews? She is always talking out of both sides of her mouth. Man, Women, Tranny or Robot she is terrible at her job and probably every thing else she has ever done.

2 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Fire Sashi then hire John Dorsey and the Cleveland Browns go 4-12 and Dorsey gets all the credit for the turnaround. Sounds like something Brownzy.

If Mary Kay Cabot were Jerry Allen Cabot she would still be absolutely abysmal at her job. It really has nothing to do with her being a women. It has everything to do with her ignorance, negativity and more than anything her lack of back bone to make a claim and stick to it. Seriously do you guys ever listen to her interviews? She is always talking out of both sides of her mouth. Man, Women, Tranny or Robot she is terrible at her job and probably every thing else she has ever done.

You won't find a MKC apologist on this site, I promise you that. Grossi either.

1 minute ago, Dogbite said:

I doubt you'll find many that will defend her level of competence as a journalist. It was more so the calling her ugly and the bending her over and biting a pillow part of your post that stunk.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You won't find a MKC apologist on this site, I promise you that. Grossi either.

Yeah I hate that guy as well. I do feel like he does it more just to rile up the crowed. He likes to poke the Lion with a stick because that is what keeps him in the spot light. With MKC you can tell it is straight lack of brains. I feel like if you got Grossi in a room by himself with no camera or a microphone and just talked football he would be a good guy to talk football with and have plenty of intelligent thoughts. I'd rather try to shave an angry bobcats hind end in a phone both than to have a conversation with MKC.

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

Honestly not even using hindsight and just thinking back to the situation for what is was at that time

Dorsey would've drafted Carson Wentz

Honestly this is why Sashi was let go. It wasn't about the players he drafted, it was about the couple that he chose not to draft. 

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

My disappointment and decline in optimism has really nothing to do with swapping Sashi for Dorsey, but more so because Haslam just continues to show his impatience and incompetence.

We're saddled with an owner who is going to run this franchise into the ground unless the NFL steps in or his wife orders him to stop meddling, because he simply can't help himself. 

Agreed, like I said many times, all successful franchises start with a solid owner, who hires a solid GM, who in turn hires a solid HC and scouting department and makes sure everybody is on the same page. We are so far from that, that it is very hard to believe Sashi's firing changed anything. Haslam is the rotten apple and everything he touches concerning the Browns, digs this franchise into a deeper hole that will take years to dig out of, if that is even possible with him in control!!!

Archived