Titans trade S Kevin Byard to Eagles for 5th, 6th, and Terrell Edmunds

General Tso

he's been pretty invisible this season and is an aging player with a big contract on a team that's headed for a full rebuild, so it made sense to offload him. he's not in his prime any more but i don't think he's washed or anything. he'll probably look better surrounded by the talent on the eagles' defense.

Just now, -Hope- said:

he's been pretty invisible this season and is an aging player with a big contract on a team that's headed for a full rebuild, so it made sense to offload him. he's not in his prime any more but i don't think he's washed or anything. he'll probably look better surrounded by the talent on the eagles' defense.

Yeah we know what we’re doing, we’d never trade one of our players in their prime, especially to Philly. 😅. This one does make sense though. Wish him luck but he’s been off the pace this season but I still think he can be productive on a defence with a top end D line unlike ours. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Oooooh... fire sale in Tenn? Henry to Detroit? Mayo Will to start? 

Hopefully the latter and as much as it pains me to say, it likely the former for the better also. This franchise is in full rebuild mode and should have been before the season started. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Roseman has the Titans GM locked in his basement and only lets him out when he needs him to make a ridiculous trade. 

Hey now, that's not fair.  Two trades with two GMs.  He has two Titans GMs locked in his basement.

Just now, ET80 said:

Oooooh... fire sale in Tenn? Henry to Detroit? Mayo Will to start? 

Apparently there isn't much interest in Henry around the league.  Which isn't surprising considering the running back market.  It's too bad, because I was hoping a contender would want to grab Henry and make their team complete.  Then I'd have someone to root for in the playoffs.

In all seriousness though, the Titans are in trouble, needing to start a rebuild, and are already short on draft picks.  Byard was gonna be gone by the time they were gonna compete for anything, and they're actually solid at safety without him, so this will help in the draft.

• Like 3