Week #8 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yes I mad as hell lol. First time the Rams have out truly outclassed this season but right from the jump when the Rams at least had a chance they got screwed by the refs both on defense and offense. 

So if you really think about it the last three drives the Rams got screwed by the refs. The drive that ended the Steelers game with the bad spot. The first drive of the Cowboys game on a ticky tack call that wouldve forced a punt but instead kept the drive alive that ended in a TD. Then the second drive the Rams offense was marching and a missed call that wouldve extended the drive and the Rams couldve scored a TD. So I dont think I can remember a team getting a raw deal by the refs three straight drives by two different ref crews. 

I’ll be honest, I ain’t reading all that.

But I will say, I agree the refs sucks. All of them do. Across the league. 

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

I’ll be honest, I ain’t reading all that.

But I will say, I agree the refs sucks. All of them do. Across the league. 

Yeah you are right the refs suck but they need to be held accountable so they will suck less. Makes the product hard to watch. Definitely hard to bet. Ive lost the inability to tell what is a PI, holding, or roughing the passer call.