10 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Jim Mora
    • mike post-loss
    • the drive; the fumble
    • northcutt with the drop
    • not part of the script

On 12/10/2023 at 10:02 PM, JDD said:

Sometimes I forget how announcers talk about teams in certain ways. 

Collinsworth making excuses for the Eagles reminded me. He literally was making excuses because of the schedule. 

Now they are acting like Toney wasn’t completely offside. Like really bad. If that isn’t a penalty lol 

Oh and that also shows how spoiled KC is. They said they should get a warning lol. Like Myles should get a warning for the 3 offsides he gets each week. Next time they call him offsides I’ll ask PM if he shouldn’t get flagged for that. 

Collinsworth is an idiot. I can't watch games he broadcasts. I'd rather stick unpleasant objects in my ears. I hated watching him play, but not as much as I hate listening to him call a game.

• Like 2

We're still healthy enough to win in the playoffs

As long as we dont lose Amari or Myles we can continue to compete. 

I mean that doesn't mean we can just lose everybody, but we've got enough depth throughout the team that we can compete with anybody in the AFC. I just want us to have as many home games as possible. 

10 hours ago, brownie man said:

We're still healthy enough to win in the playoffs

As long as we dont lose Amari or Myles we can continue to compete. 

I mean that doesn't mean we can just lose everybody, but we've got enough depth throughout the team that we can compete with anybody in the AFC. I just want us to have as many home games as possible. 

Offensive Line and Safety positions are the ones that worry me

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Offensive Line and Safety positions are the ones that worry me

Honestly man I like Hickman he shouldn't have went undrafted. 

Bell already showed last year he can compete. Juan isn't out for the year hopefully he can come back soon. 

Duron Harmon is a pro. If he's our weakest link we should be alright. At least till Juan gets back. 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Honestly man I like Hickman he shouldn't have went undrafted. 

Bell already showed last year he can compete. Juan isn't out for the year hopefully he can come back soon. 

Duron Harmon is a pro. If he's our weakest link we should be alright. At least till Juan gets back. 

Who is Duron Harmon? 

Bell sucks in coverage I'd sooner have anyone above him. 

We need AJ Green to come back to form.

Last Sunday's win was beyond huge.

To be 1 game clear of the rest of the wild card teams at this point in the year is golden.

We all know what the schedule is moving forward. We cannot get caught scoreboard watching. It is going to be what it is going to be.

Defensive game plan for this Sunday?

I favor lighting up Fields. Force the ball out of his hands before he is ready to do so.

I'll live with the results of that strategy.