2024 WR Talk

nicfre2011

On 12/5/2023 at 10:19 PM, Scoundrel said:

I really don’t get the Odunze hate. I guess there’s always gotta be one prospect that gets dunked on when he gets love. I’m a fan of his game.

Of all the top WRs we're complaining about lack of separation, Odunze weirdly gets knocked for it when it's a bigger issues for Coleman.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I think Odunze is easily a better prospect than Coleman 

Those two and Nabers are all pretty close for me.  At least close enough where I could understand why you'd prefer one over another.  Personally, it's MHJ (LARGE GAP) | Nabers/Odunze (small gap) | Coleman.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Those two and Nabers are all pretty close for me.  At least close enough where I could understand why you'd prefer one over another.  Personally, it's MHJ (LARGE GAP) | Nabers/Odunze (small gap) | Coleman.

Where do you rank them as far as draft projection/value. Like MHJ top 5 etc…

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Where do you rank them as far as draft projection/value. Like MHJ top 5 etc…

I usually do top 5/10/20/late 1st, I'd have them as MHJ (Top 5), Odunze/Nabers (Top 10), and Coleman (Top 20).  Although, Coleman is higher up in that top 20 area.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

NFL comps for each of them?

Never been a big NFL comparison guy.  You usually will find 3-4 traits that compare to different players.  I guess if you had to get me to say some.

Marvin Harrison Jr. - AJ Green
Malik Nabers - Brandon Aiyuk
Romeo Odunze - Courtland Sutton
Keon Coleman - Tee Higgins

On 12/5/2023 at 10:11 PM, NYRaider said:

Jury is still out on Burks, he has been injured and held back by god awful QB play.

He can't blame the QB play lol. He hasn't stayed on the field, and when he has, he has done absolutely nothing. He has been outproduced by Nick Westbrook-Ikhine lol.

Guy sucks. 

On 12/10/2023 at 10:36 AM, renndawg37 said:

I like Nabers a lot. He is very explosive. 

He's my WR2 behind MHJ. In most years he would be my WR1. 

Since the Bears will fail at failing MHJ is off the table, I am hoping Nabers can be snagged, would be a hell of a compliment to Moore. 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2023 at 11:36 AM, renndawg37 said:

I like Nabers a lot. He is very explosive. 

I was surprised at how damn good he looked. He is such a smooth route runner, but couples that with elite speed, short area quicks, and RAC.

MHJ has better ball skills (not that Nabers are bad), but I think Nabers has him in speed, short area quickness, suddenness, and RAC.

I'm taking MHJ first, but not by much. I just recently started to dig into Nabers tape, but oh boy is he talented.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I was surprised at how damn good he looked. He is such a smooth route runner, but couples that with elite speed, short area quicks, and RAC.

MHJ has better ball skills (not that Nabers are bad), but I think Nabers has him in speed, short area quickness, suddenness, and RAC.

I'm taking MHJ first, but not by much. I just recently started to dig into Nabers tape, but oh boy is he talented.

I'm kind of stuck on who my comp is for Nabers. Honestly I kind of keep going back to Jefferson. Not sure  if that is partially due to seeing both for LSU but really, that and Antonio Brown are what keep coming up for me. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I'm kind of stuck on who my comp is for Nabers. Honestly I kind of keep going back to Jefferson. Not sure  if that is partially due to seeing both for LSU but really, that and Antonio Brown are what keep coming up for me. 

I see more Brown. I think he’s more sudden than JJeff. J Jeff being more physical at the catch point. 

• Like 1