Week 14: MNF Packers @ Giants Leadup - Beware A Trap Game Or Surprise Fight

LLcheesehead12

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

ZaDarius had back surgery? Not sure there's any correlation. We have no idea what happened to Ja.

He had surgery after playing week one and there was word that the Packers felt he was ready and the he was the one who basically said no and had surgery instead. Came after he was pissed about no extension. 

Ja too is making a business decision, it's painfully obvious. He doesn't want to play through an injury and risk looking bad like he did earlier this year. 

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

We'd better not **** around and not show up tomorrow. The WC Playoff spots are way too tight to be dropping games against teams we should beat handily.

Plus, things are kind of breaking our way so far in todays games.

19 minutes ago, Leader said:

We'd better not **** around and not show up tomorrow. The WC Playoff spots are way too tight to be dropping games against teams we should beat handily.

Dude there is no team we should beat handily.  Lest you forget October.  Save maybe the Panthers but even then you just never know.  We'll see they are sitting some players in this one.  Just seems to me this is a typical let down game that the Pack has every year. Giants alway play us tough.  Monday nighter too which sucks.  We'll get the Giants best whatever that is.  Just don't have a good feeling about this game.  Hope this Packers team is different. 

Edited by Scoremore

5 hours ago, Pugger said:

Those bleachers were installed years ago before we all got bigger.  Our seats (that my hubby's brother have now) were on the aisle and when everyone wears layers we were literally pushed out off the edge!  I don't miss them one bit.

Quit sitting on them. Thats not what theyre for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Ja too is making a business decision, it's painfully obvious. He doesn't want to play through an injury and risk looking bad like he did earlier this year. 

He just got paid.  It's not a business decision.  We've been complaining about his performance at 70%, and then when he's not 100% (or close) he's not playing.  He literally can't win.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

ZaDarius had back surgery? Not sure there's any correlation. We have no idea what happened to Ja.

And that in itself is a head scratching, very annoying situation for both the Packers and the fans.  He can practice but not play for how many games now?  I'm starting to smell a rat .. one of the highest paid CB's in the league and hasn't played for more than half the season.  Is it because he's really hurt that bad?  He doesn't like Barry's system and not hurrying back (don't blame him for that one)?  If he's not back after this game .. time to get concerned he won't be playing at all this year. 

19 minutes ago, Striker said:

Screw the WC, we're going for the division

Fine...but lets start with a solid outing against the Giants. We shouldnt lose this game and I dont want to give them (or their crowd) reason for hope - which will only make our job harder. Get in there - beat them soundly - and get out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

They clearly didn't want Ja to travel. From the photos posted they just left at dusk. I don't think it's appropriate in the post game, but one of these reporters needs to nut up and grill LaFleur on it Monday.

So Alexander isn't on the plane to NY and he's out again this week. What a ****! 

40 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Outside of a win, I could really use Love throwing for 225+ yards. That would be CLUTCH.

Yeah, Love needs to get to 30 TD passes and over 4,000 yards. Both would be more than any Bears QB in their history. Erik Kramer had 29 one year and that is the most they've ever had. 

We could honestly say after one year as a starter that Jordan Love is better than any quarterback in the history of the Chicago Bears.