Week 17 TNF GDT: New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns

wackywabbit

8 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Now we’re getting out of hand. Baltimore is still >>> Cleveland let’s not get it twisted. You can actually have a great night down by the water in fells point and canton with some great stretches of bars/restaurants. You could also get shot if you’re in the wrong part at like 3am. But Cleveland is just mid af

Na.

I love you but you're wrong. I've been to both cities many times. Cleveland > Baltimore.

• Like 1

Just now, DawgX said:

Like I said in the Browns forum, we may be leading 34-17 but it feels like we should be winning by more.

Just gotta keep the foot on the gas in the second half and not go too conservative.

Jets can't tackle so you can literally just run the ball on every play for the rest of the game and still score 3 more touchdowns

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Like I said in the Browns forum, we may be leading 34-17 but it feels like we should be winning by more.

Just gotta keep the foot on the gas in the second half and not go too conservative.

Definitely no ulterior motives here but I'm hoping the Browns step on their throats and keep feeding Njoku.

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Jets defense is going to be exhausted at this pace.

It’s the only downside of that pick 6 they had. They had to go back on the field lol