Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

24 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Poor guy.

He's honestly the perfect player for the Bears. Poster boy for how miserable and in hell that fan base is over how much the Packers own them year after year after year.

This sums Brisker up

Fvy8d90XoAQ19Jd?format=jpg&name=large

Apologies if this has been posted before, but how much has Love spread the ball around this year? Bo Melton was ninth on the Packers in receiving yards. I think his total would have been fourth on the Bears.

3 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

It's never SB or bust. It's the journey dude, enjoy the journey and leave the absolutes to others.

So much this - all the Super bowl or bust people seem to just be an absolute misery every season

Edited by Mr Bad Example
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

if you want Williams to sit for a year, then bring in a veteran QB and trade Fields.  Might as well have a veteran QB that is better in the film room and helping with reading a defense vs what Fields offers in that department.

This.  Drafting Williams or Maye and keeping Fields for another year would create an unnecessary and awkward situation.  If they want to move on from him, trade him.  

Bears safety Jaquan Brisker: “I felt like we could have tightened up on the receivers a lot more than we did today. We gave them too much room and I really have no respect for them at all, just to be honest.” Why? “No one’s over there. No respect. They have no stars over there. They try to play a little fake tough.”

The lack of self awareness is delicious.

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

I wouldn't mind the Bears getting better. The NFL is better when the Packers and Bears are relevant. I do enjoy beating them though maybe more than any other team. 

VIKINGS ... VIKINGS ... VIKINGS

What a fun game that was, and what a fun season this has been.   The passing game now versus early, no comparison.  The pass protection.  The lack of penalties.  

Kinda amazing to go a full game with no punts, but still score only 17 points. 

Great opportunity for some learning in a win.  2-minute drill, will Kraft ever forget the context of getting out of bounds on a situation like that?  Could have cost the game, but an unforgettable lesson learned while still winning.  The end-of-quarter play, not sure whether it was the receiver's fault, or love, or MLF, but hopefully they'll all learn from that too.