Progressive Playoff Pick Em 2023 Season

9 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

1. Yes and that's why VD and I decided that it should only be worth 5 points (I originally had it as 30 points). I'll keep track of it.

ahem. that's not at all the reasoning i gave you to suggest reducing the Swift-question points. it was because i felt a non-football related question should not be worth so much as to potentially influence who wins our game.

if you're going to cite me in a response rationale, then be accurate about it.

EDIT: here is my quoted response to you about it from our PM's:

"** 30 points for a non-football related question?  not really fair in a football related contest. would be a bad deal if one of us won the game based on a Taylor Swift question."

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1

Superbowl:

San Francisco at Kansas City 32

-----

Bonus Round:

1. How many times will the camera cut to Taylor Swift during the Superbowl (pregame, game, postgame) 5pts 5 times

2. Which QB has the most rushing yards? 5pts Brock Purdy

3. Which RB has the most receiving yards? 10pts Christian McCaffrey 

4. 1st player regardless of position to score (Clarification: To make the game more competitive, this does not include passing TDs, so don't pick Mahomes or Purdy Unless you predict them to run/receive/recover a fumble for a score) 15 points Jake Moody

5. Final score of the game (Clarification: This is a variable question. If you are within 10 combined points of the final score, you get 5 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-3, you only receive 5 points]. If you are within 5 combined points of the final score, you get 10 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-9, you only receive 10 points]. A perfect final score is worth 25 points. 49ers 31 KC 28

@SteelKing728 Edit due to FGs being included as a first score possibility

• Like 2

Superbowl:

San Francisco at Kansas City [32]

-----

Bonus Round:

1. How many times will the camera cut to Taylor Swift during the Superbowl (pregame, game, postgame) 13

2. Which QB has the most rushing yards? Patrick Mahomes [5pts]

3. Which RB has the most receiving yards? Christian McCaffrey [10pts]

4. 1st player regardless of position to score Jauan Jennings [15 points] (Going outside the box)

5. Final score of the game 34-28

• Like 1

Superbowl:

San Francisco at Kansas City 32

Point Allotment: 32 points

-----

Bonus Round:

1. How many times will the camera cut to Taylor Swift during the Superbowl (pregame, game, postgame) 5pts 9

2. Which QB has the most rushing yards? 5pts Purdy

3. Which RB has the most receiving yards? 10pts Pacheco 

4. 1st player regardless of position to score 15 points  Butker

5. Final score of the game (Clarification: This is a variable question. If you are within 10 combined points of the final score, you get 5 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-3, you only receive 5 points]. If you are within 5 combined points of the final score, you get 10 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-9, you only receive 10 points]. A perfect final score is worth 25 points.27-24

• Like 1

San Francisco at Kansas City 32

-----

Bonus Round:

1. How many times will the camera cut to Taylor Swift during the Superbowl (pregame, game, postgame) 5pts 7 times

2. Which QB has the most rushing yards? 5pts Patrick Mahomes

4. 1st player regardless of position to score (Clarification: To make the game more competitive, this does not include passing TDs, so don't pick Mahomes or Purdy Unless you predict them to run/receive/recover a fumble for a score) 15 points Travis Kelce

5. Final score of the game (Clarification: This is a variable question. If you are within 10 combined points of the final score, you get 5 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-3, you only receive 5 points]. If you are within 5 combined points of the final score, you get 10 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-9, you only receive 10 points]. A perfect final score is worth 25 points. 49ers 27 KC 24

• Like 1

Superbowl:

San Francisco at Kansas City

-----

Bonus Round:

1. How many times will the camera cut to Taylor Swift during the Superbowl (pregame, game, postgame) 5pts 3

2. Which QB has the most rushing yards? 5pts Purdy

3. Which RB has the most receiving yards? 10pts McCaffrey 

4. 1st player regardless of position to score (Clarification: To make the game more competitive, this does not include passing TDs, so don't pick Mahomes or Purdy Unless you predict them to run/receive/recover a fumble for a score. Further Clarification: This is any score that's not a passing score) 15 points Jake moody 

5. Final score of the game (Clarification: This is a variable question. If you are within 10 combined points of the final score, you get 5 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-3, you only receive 5 points]. If you are within 5 combined points of the final score, you get 10 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-9, you only receive 10 points]. A perfect final score is worth 25 points. 24- 23

• Like 1

San Francisco at Kansas City 

Bonus Round:

1. How many times will the camera cut to Taylor Swift during the Superbowl (pregame, game, postgame) 5pts 11 times

2. Which QB has the most rushing yards? 5pts Brock Purdy

4. 1st player regardless of position to score? 15 points KC's kicker

5. Final score of the game? 31-28 (and in OT)

first time I've been able to post in several days!

• Like 1

Superbowl:

San Francisco at Kansas City (32)

-----

Bonus Round:

1. How many times will the camera cut to Taylor Swift during the Superbowl (pregame, game, postgame) 5pts 17 times

2. Which QB has the most rushing yards? 5pts Purdy

3. Which RB has the most receiving yards? 10pts CMC

4. 1st player regardless of position to score (Clarification: To make the game more competitive, this does not include passing TDs, so don't pick Mahomes or Purdy Unless you predict them to run/receive/recover a fumble for a score. Further Clarification: This is any score that's not a passing score) 15 points CMC

5. Final score of the game (Clarification: This is a variable question. If you are within 10 combined points of the final score, you get 5 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-3, you only receive 5 points]. If you are within 5 combined points of the final score, you get 10 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-9, you only receive 10 points]. A perfect final score is worth 25 points. 27-21

• Like 1

Superbowl:

San Francisco at Kansas City 32

-----

Bonus Round:

1. How many times will the camera cut to Taylor Swift during the Superbowl (pregame, game, postgame) 5pts 12 times

2. Which QB has the most rushing yards? 5pts Mahomes 

3. Which RB has the most receiving yards? 10pts Christian McCaffrey 

4. 1st player regardless of position to score (Clarification: To make the game more competitive, this does not include passing TDs, so don't pick Mahomes or Purdy Unless you predict them to run/receive/recover a fumble for a score) 15 points McCaffrey 

5. Final score of the game (Clarification: This is a variable question. If you are within 10 combined points of the final score, you get 5 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-3, you only receive 5 points]. If you are within 5 combined points of the final score, you get 10 points [Ex: The Score is 20-10, but you predict 20-9, you only receive 10 points]. A perfect final score is worth 25 points. Chiefs 30 49ers 33

@SteelKing728 157 Winner!

-----

@sparkyjoe1 135

@vikesfan89 132

@vike daddy 127

@Louis Friend 125

@Cearbhall 122

@marshpit23 111

@swede700 107

@GermanVike 91

@ThatJerkDave 88

@KFP7 72

@french t0ast 70

@VikeManDan 56

@CriminalMind 56

@viking 41

-----

The winner is...uh...me! Well this is embarrassing. Apparently I can only win games that I run lol

If you see anything wrong, please let me know.

• Like 3