Progressive Playoff Pick Em 2023 Season

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

The winner is...uh...me! Well this is embarrassing. Apparently I can only win games that I run lol

If you see anything wrong, please let me know.

Screenshot_2023_01_30_at_9.54.52_AM.png

LOL.  Thanks for having me!  These games are a lot of fun.  

Only 2 weeks until the combine!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, vike daddy said:

San Francisco at Kansas City 

5. Final score of the game? 31-28 (and in OT)

good game we all had. thanks to those involved. perhaps a little too much attention given to Swift though.

and hey, lookie here... i did pick the Chiefs to win in OT by 3, i just didn't get the final score right.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

good game we all had. thanks to those involved. perhaps a little too much attention given to Swift though.

and hey, lookie here... i did pick the Chiefs to win in OT by 3, i just didn't get the final score right.

We're never doing that again. Just football related questions going forward!

Like ever.

Edited by SteelKing728
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

We're never doing that again. Just football related questions going forward!

by asking a question about her that covered a time period of pre, during, and after the game, you unintentionally made it become a long lasting situation.

a quicker, get it over with type of question, could have been about the color of her outfit or something. a one and done.

the whole Taylor Swift/NFL thing doesn't bother or affect me one bit, but i really recoil when i see Mahomes' wife on camera. don't care for her one bit. and was glad to see she wasn't hanging with TS in their skybox. and Blake Lively was!

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

the whole Taylor Swift/NFL thing doesn't bother or affect me one bit, but i really recoil when i see Mahomes' wife on camera. don't care for her one bit. and was glad to see she wasn't hanging with TS in their skybox. and Blake Lively was!

Brittany has always kind of turned me off, mainly because she reminds me a lot of my ex-wife.  🤣

I didn't even realize that was Blake Lively until this morning.  She looked awfully different than when I usually see her.  I was fully expecting Selena Gomez to be there, but she must have been busy.  😉 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

@SteelKing728 157 Winner!

-----

@sparkyjoe1 135

@vikesfan89 132

@vike daddy 127

@Louis Friend 125

@Cearbhall 122

@marshpit23 111

@swede700 107

@GermanVike 91

@ThatJerkDave 88

@KFP7 72

@french t0ast 70

@VikeManDan 56

@CriminalMind 56

@viking 41

-----

The winner is...uh...me! Well this is embarrassing. Apparently I can only win games that I run lol

If you see anything wrong, please let me know.

well done.  And thank you guys for putting this on, this was fun

• Like 1

Thanks for running this @SteelKing728 and congratulations on winning the contest too.

I feel pretty good about the 82 points I earned with the Super Bowl picks, but I am not convinced that I don't deserve 5 more for the Taylor Swift question.  I didn't count myself, but I feel like they showed her a lot more times than your count indicates. I feel like my guess was about spot on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cearbhall said:

Thanks for running this @SteelKing728 and congratulations on winning the contest too.

I feel pretty good about the 82 points I earned with the Super Bowl picks, but I am not convinced that I don't deserve 5 more for the Taylor Swift question.  I didn't count myself, but I feel like they showed her a lot more times than your count indicates. I feel like my guess was about spot on.

So I looked it up and they said 12 times, but then deep into the postgame I think the Total was 16. They kept showing her during the Kelce interview.

Thank you, and congratulations yourself man. That was highly impressive the way you fought back!

• Like 1