Progressive Playoff Pick Em 2023 Season

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore 24

Detroit at San Francisco 16

-----

Point allotment: 16 and 24

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total Amon-Ra St. Brown 

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total Detroit Lions

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total Baltimore Ravens

It kills me not to pick my Lions, but we know the script. Also, if the Lions win, I won’t feel bad for losing this matchup with a win in real life. And that’s also why I gave it the lower point allotment. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore 24

Detroit at San Francisco 16

-----

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total Amon-Ra St. Brown 

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total Detroit Lions

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total Baltimore Ravens

It kills me not to pick my Lions, but we know the script. Also, if the Lions win, I won’t feel bad for losing this matchup with a win in real life. And that’s also why I gave it the lower point allotment. 

A team has never made it to the Super Bowl after losing to Kirk in the regular season so...

• Like 3

First of all, this game, no, this entire season is under protest!

Kansas City at Baltimore  24

Detroit at San Francisco  16

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total Marquez Valdes-Scantling Kansas City

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total  Detroit Lions

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total Baltimore Ravens

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

i had an idea for an additional playoff game this year but didn't suggest it early enough to make it work. maybe we'll do it next year too.

we get all of us members who want to play involved in a draft once the full playoff teams are decided. you draft a QB, two WR's, one TE, and one RB. every week we record the amount of passing and rushing yards your drafted team's players rack up, and that's your point total toward winning the game. when the NFL team your players are on loses in the playoffs, then you no longer get to use your drafted player's yardage totals going forward, and you do not get to replace that player.

whichever of us has the most yardage points at the end of the Super Bowl wins our game. next year?

I'm in!

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore 24

Detroit at San Francisco 16

-----

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total - Mark Andrews

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total - San Francisco 

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total  - San Francisco

• Like 1

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore (16)

Detroit at San Francisco (24)

-----

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total St. Brown

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total San Francisco 

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total San Francisco 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 6:31 AM, SteelKing728 said:

@swede700you never specified your point allotment for your teams. Since you picked all 4 home teams, and the only home team that lost was Buffalo, I'll subtract the highest point total (12) from your score. You finish with 24 points.

@meixdaddy_10 I don't shttps://forums.footballsfuture.com/profile/1484-meixdaddy_10/ee your post this week?

@The Gnat I don't see your picks either.

You guys are both in it still. The bonus round in the championship game and Superbowl means you can still win the game lol

Yes, I did.  If you look in the quotes, I should have got 28 pts.  The only one I got wrong was Buffalo, which I had given 8 pts to.

• Like 1

Kansas City at Baltimore [16]

Detroit at San Francisco [24]

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total  ---> Brandon Aiyuk (he hasn't done a lot, but he's going to go off)

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total ---> Baltimore

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total ---> San Francisco

• Like 1

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore 16

Detroit at San Francisco 24

-----

Bonus round:

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total San Francisco 

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total San Francisco 

• Like 1

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore (24)

Detroit at San Francisco (16)

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total Amon-Ra St. Brown

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total 49ers

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total Ravens

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore - 24

Detroit at San Francisco - 16

-----

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total - St Brown

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total - Baltimore

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total - Baltimore

Edited by Cearbhall
Changed pick

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore - 24

Detroit at San Francisco - 16

-----

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total Aiyuk

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total San Francisco

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore 16

Detroit at San Francisco 24

-----

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total  Deebo Samuel

2. Which team creates the most turnovers? 15 points total San Francisco

3. Who has the largest margin of victory this week? 20 points total San Francisco 

Championship Round:

Kansas City at Baltimore 16

Detroit at San Francisco 24

Bonus round:

1. Which receiver (anybody eligible to catch the ball) will finish with the most receiving yards? 10 points total Deebo Samuel