NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Just now, ReadyToThump said:

I call a spade a spade. And have no bad blood towards Detroit. But when it comes to horrible officiating and posters blindly defending it on an internet forum, I tend to speak out.

What skin does a Steelers fan have on this game? Your skin is apparent. Only one can be titled with blind defense.

24 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Do we even have Lions fans on the forum?

Tons. A lot don't frequent Gen.

@Louis Friend is here constantly @detfan782004, @cp0k2, @General Tso, @Nnivolcm, @LionArkie, @Nazgul (😄)I think are also in gen a good amount. There are a bunch more on the DET forum.

@incognito_man, @Duluther, @Malfatron are all die-hards too.

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

The Rams waited too long to pressure him. Can't waste halves on terrible defensive scheming 

Hopefully this is Raheem's last game with us.

Are you mad at Morris? For what? He made adjustments and held the Lions to 3pts in the 2nd half on a long FG attempt where the kicker only mad 43% of the time. Ill take that any day. 

The Rams lost this game in the redzone. Cant settle for 3 FGs. If the Rams even got one TD in the redzone they win the game. And even still they had a chance to possibly win if the refs didnt call the hold or called the DPI. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miblue said:

I’m just soakin it in….after UM winning the natty this is the cherry on top

Gross I forgot lions fans are also probably wolverine fans. I take back all the nice things I said about Detroit 

• Like 1