Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, jrry32 said:

Next year, Money Matt Stafford returns to slay the frog.

I’ll be cheering for him, love Stafford and I know damn well my Patriots are still due for another decade in purgatory 

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I actually have you guys winning it all next season, as insufferable as thw two of you would be...

I'll have you know that I plan to be insufferable next season regardless of whether we win the Super Bowl. 🤣

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised.

This guy did blow the NFC Championship to a coach he consistently owned for years. After he'd thrown away all his timeouts with nearly a quarter left to play.

Some coaches just don't have the "it" factor in the playoffs

Maybe. That game is whatever to me. The entire team was injured, and they had to get to the Super Bowl on the road. 

This was different. Kyle had a largely healthy roster, and just called a hideous game going pass happy burning key possessions after his defense played lights out. 

I'm really almost at the point where heads need to roll. Doesn't matter if it was Mahomes. You didn't get it done twice now, and a large reason for that was because of hideous game management. 

This team won't get better. The stars will get older, and unless they have a few knockout drafts they aren't getting to the Super Bowl again, let alone winning it. 

Super Bowl hangovers usually nuke the losing squad too. 2024 could be a rough season. 

Hard to even look at Shanahan's face now. He's not his father. He's a loser. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh I forgot about that. 

I think some people will be more forgiving, but I probably would defer 

I get it. With both guaranteed a possession you are trying to balance the knowing what you need vs being the first to have the ball in sudden death. I don't have a problem taking the ball and trusting you offense to make the first moot.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Next year, Money Matt Stafford returns to slay the frog.

about the only QB that could stand a chance, and Burrow if healthy. The rest, are not in the same league despite all the hype

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:
5 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Lol, am I supposed to feel sorry for those dbags? What a dumba** comment it's not even apropos of what I said. How does that have anything to do with being fun at a party.

Because those players will never see your comments. But 49ers fans who just had to suffer from this loss here on FF will and so it makes you kind of a crappy person. Despite having a reason to dislike your fanbase last postseason, 49ers fans didn't act like this. In fact, neitehr did their players... They simply voiced displeasure that they didn't have Purdy for the game.

lmfao.... bro you have no idea what you are talking about. Niners fans on social media acted this way immediately after the Super Bowl and all offseason long. Maybe Niners fans on FF didn't troll that much but it was heavy everywhere else (Twitter, Reddit, FB, etc).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised.

This guy did blow the NFC Championship to a coach he consistently owned for years. After he'd thrown away all his timeouts with nearly a quarter left to play.

Some coaches just don't have the "it" factor in the playoffs

My biggest issue with Shanny is he doesn't learn from his mistakes.   All 3 games he either neglected to run or abandoned it.  1st 2 games he abandoned it at the end when the game was in hand.  This game he neglected it and got to pass happy until OT.  I'll give him some credit as he finally leaned on CMC in OT and it almost got them a TD.  But you should have been doing that most of the game.