Eagles will start next season in Brazil on FNF

Manny/Patrick

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I really hope that one extra game on the schedule is a home game. Last year we were one of the unlucky teams to have 9 road games. I don't think the travel is a big deal. I'd rather it get knocked week 1 vs playing a game then having to travel.

It alternates every year

Last year all AFC teams had 9 home games, 8 road games
This year all NFC teams have 9 home games, 8 road games

So that parity within playoff races remain.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Good start to the schedule as a Cowboy fan. I’ll take my home and home Sunday Thursday Turkey Day combo to follow this one as well.

It's ridiculous the built in benefits they get, doesn't seem like it'll change anytime soon though.

Related note, they should make international games a divisional parity thing, Like if the Eagles are only getting 8 home games, so should the other 3.
Makes it a little more predictable when you'll get one of these games too, every 4 years.

But at some point I'm sure the entire 16 games extra games they got from adding a week will be international games.

On 2/6/2024 at 10:33 AM, RuskieTitan said:

The moment a player or coach gets caught up and targeted for a crime will quickly put an end to some of these stupid experiments. 

On ESPN: Cardinals OL Coach fired after having a run in with the law in Mexico.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35090073/cardinals-assistant-coach-sean-kugler-fired-groping-woman-sources-say

Edited by HoboRocket
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 7:37 PM, Manny/Patrick said:

https://x.com/tompelissero/status/1754647263413154282?s=46

Eagles will start the season in Brazil on Friday opening week, will Sirianni be left in Rio?

If the Cowboys lost a home game to a foreign country, I'd be pissed (and I'm sure Jerry would be as well though I'm sure the owners get some compensation for the lost revenue from a home game).  When UT opened their season this year in Nashville as a home game, I (as a season ticket holder) was pretty frustrated

On 2/7/2024 at 8:54 AM, HoboRocket said:

On ESPN: Cardinals OL Coach fired after having a run in with the law in Mexico.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35090073/cardinals-assistant-coach-sean-kugler-fired-groping-woman-sources-say

Pretty sure Keim was either with him or was the one who actually committed the crime, because Keim took a leave of absence after this and never returned. He looks exactly like the OL coach, who I believe sued for wrongful termination or something. 

35 minutes ago, N4L said:

Pretty sure Keim was either with him or was the one who actually committed the crime, because Keim took a leave of absence after this and never returned. He looks exactly like the OL coach, who I believe sued for wrongful termination or something. 

I heard a lot of buzz of the same. Especially with Keim having been suspended a couple times before and having a lot of personal issues.