Fields to Pittsburgh

BroncoSojia

10 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Should have moved him prior to the combine. Everyone got a QB now. Plus they said let’s send him to AFC too

You think they weren't taking calls on him prior to the combine? He had no value. He's not good and you have to decide whether or not to commit to him rather quickly. I said it many times before and it got ignored or argued. If the team that knows him better than anyone else is ready to move on from him why would anyone else think he holds value in the early rounds? You had ESPN idiots claiming they would get multiple 2s or Kiper claiming they could get a one. It was absurd. Nobody gives up on a 25-year old QB and then expects to get top value for him. Its just insane. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

The only quality aspect of this trade is it will piss of Browns and Bengals fans due to the Ohio State ties.

Nah.  Pitt accumulates them like lottery tickets on a shoestring budget.  What pisses me off is the price they had to pay to get Wilson and Fields (literally nothing).  

Teams learned from the whole Darnold/Gase/Jets/Panthers thing. A bad QB is a bad QB. No one taking that gamble again. Draft your guy, sign journeymen or take a flyer on potential. But giving up premium picks for failed draft picks isn’t happening anymore.

• Like 2

And to think it was only 12 months ago that he was being hyped to the moon and was 10th on the entire league in MVP betting odds, while Green Bay were apparently doomed to years and years of darkness and awful QB play as Jordan Love had no place in the league. 

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I honestly think he can beat out Wilson.

2 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

I believe he's the best QB on that roster now

Justin Fields is the most overrated player in football.

• Like 3