Jets trade QB Zach Wilson to Broncos

Forge

The real questions here....does he get Russ' old jerseys so they don't have to pay to make new jerseys for him?  Forget the new uni's.....this guy probably has to wear the old ones.

Does Zach get to move into the Wilson front office?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I'll admit he had me fooled.  I thought he had the potential to be a solid QB.  But you could tell by his 3rd game that he didn't have it.

I thought he was going to be good, he had a lot of talent. But unfortunately the mental side of the game is harder to predict from afar. 

14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Wilson being coached by Sean Payton.  What could go wrong? 

The scary part is Sean as much as i hate him could be the one guy who could legit make him into a real QB in that system if he fits it.

• Like 2

So Trey Lance goes for a fourth and people love it even the he's so raw and barely played in 5 years. Zach Wilson goes for a late round pick swap and Jets are paying half his salary and it's the worse move ever? Someone explain that to me.

Just now, thebestever6 said:

So Trey Lance goes for a fourth and people love it even the he's so raw and barely played in 5 years. Zach Wilson goes for a late round pick swap and Jets are paying half his salary and it's the worse move ever? Someone explain that to me.

Who loved the Trey Lance trade? It made zero sense at the time and looks worse now.

4 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Who loved the Trey Lance trade? It made zero sense at the time and looks worse now.

I thought it was just like the fields trade alot of people wanted him. Maybe it wasn't the consensus Maybe it was just polarizing .

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Just when you thought the new jerseys would be the worst part of being a Bronco fan today. 

This post has gotten and will get you a bunch of likes but if it saves us from trading up/picking Nix this year it’s a win. Just tank for the future.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

As a 49er fan I feel much better about it after seeing what Wilson, Fields, and Jones returned. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

The scary part is Sean as much as i hate him could be the one guy who could legit make him into a real QB in that system if he fits it.

It would be kind of a cool story line. I'm not a big fan of Zach Wilson though. He's really unlikable to me.