Prediction Alert 🚨 : 3 major trades coming by July 17th.

5 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Don't I wish...lol

Wasn't that the purpose of the thread?  I mean....

No 6,000yd passer?

No 2,000 yd RB

No 2,000 yd WR? 

Let alone all 3?

Surely 20-0 is on the horizon for the Commanders after those3 additions? Right?

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

It won’t happen, but Chris Ballard should make a splash.

They're just kinda treading water.

What position do you think they attack?

CB maybe? But they're kinda in the same spot at the Cards where there are so many young guys that adding a vet might be detrimental to their development. That said, you need to trot out your best 11 in order to win games, and if the best 11 on their defense is lacking at corner, then yeah maybe they should bring Gilmore back? 

I like their WR room. TE might need a game changer but who would that be at this point? Jelani Woods is okayish and has upside while Mo Alie-Cox is a proven veteran who can block better than most tight ends and is a solid red zone guy. 

Maybe a backup RB? I'm not a huge believer in Trey Sermon.

3 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

What position do you think they attack?

CB maybe? But they're kinda in the same spot at the Cards where there are so many young guys that adding a vet might be detrimental to their development. That said, you need to trot out your best 11 in order to win games, and if the best 11 on their defense is lacking at corner, then yeah maybe they should bring Gilmore back? 

I like their WR room. TE might need a game changer but who would that be at this point? Jelani Woods is okayish and has upside while Mo Alie-Cox is a proven veteran who can block better than most tight ends and is a solid red zone guy. 

Maybe a backup RB? I'm not a huge believer in Trey Sermon.

I’d be calling for Joey Bosa, Khalil Mack or Derwin James, but I’m not sure what the Chargers expectations are.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’d be calling for Joey Bosa, Khalil Mack or Derwin James, but I’m not sure what the Chargers expectations are.

LAC just restructured the two edge rushers in March. Seems unlikely they’d kick the can, make it more cost prohibitive to move either of them, then make the trade in July/August.

Derwin’s another story. Not surprised they wanted some continuity, but dude’s been living off his reputation for years. I’d have traded him by now.

On 7/10/2024 at 1:07 PM, Nabbs4u said:

All 3 to DC

Aiyuk to Commanders 

Mack to Commanders 

Lattimore to Commanders 

It's Ace, didn't you know?🥃

All for 7th round picks and they all make the veteran minimum. Guaranteed Superbowl victories for the next 10+ years minimum. 

Okay, lock this one up boys!

• Like 1