Music Streamers. Spotify vs Amazon vs...something else?

BornToFly

Music Stream Service   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Music Service are you using?

• Spotify
    • Amazon
    • Pandora
    • I-Tunes
    • Google Play
    • Other-Please List

My wife and I have Apple Music. $15 a month for the family plan.

Offers offline and online listening of their entire catalog. Being able to download albums to my phone and not actually have to stream has been really nice.

Ive had Spotify for around three years and I love it. I know when I first got it, there were artists that werent on there, but Id say that in the past two years, I might have come across two artists that arent on there, and I average around 28,000 minutes of listening a year.

The only thing I dont like is that Spotify doesnt let you see the number of listens you have for a song like you have on ITunes. They send out a year end list of your top stuff at the end of the year, but I like seeing the numbers.

I use Apple Music. Biggest thing for me is that I can get all my music in one place. Mixtapes and demos and random concerts can all be accessed in the same place as all my purchased music and my albums added through the service.

I think Spotify allows this now as well, but I don’t think any others do.

Amazon prime music unlimited. $180 yearly. Prime = $100 and unlimited = $80.

Prime is clutch and unlimited gives you access to all music content on amazons platform... which considering they sell a lot of stuff is a lot. Create playlists. Listen to radio stations. They recommend playlists based off your musical tastes. And the yearly price means you can get it out of the way around tax time and not have to worry about it after the fact for many moons.

Archived