Who wins this game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Green Bay - Cheeseheads Unite!
    • Philadelphia - the "home" team defends their turf
    • The fans - more football!
    • I just want them to have fun

22 minutes ago, mdonnelly21 said:

Can anyone explain to me how Jaire let up that big play to AJ Brown? What was it like a 60 - 70 yard TD. 

Thought Jaire was supposed to be a lock down corner? 

Every corner gets beaten on a given play. He jammed him up, AJ is not an easy guy to jam, AJ broke free. JA made some real plays both splash and great coverage as the game went on. He’s a great corner, lock down gets overused. Modern NFL games have plenty of yards and scoring. Making the right play at a critical time is more likely than shutting down a great receiver/offense for a whole game. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

GB doctors are very conservative.

No way they would have left him walk if they see any concern. That’s my hope. 

As per Athletic reporter he walked on his own from locker room with no limping. God please🙏🙏🙏

You can walk on a high ankle sprain. You won’t really feel it till the next day. It’s the inflammation that kills you because it only gets worse not better. It’s such a terrible lingering injury that gets worse over time. It just balloons. 

4 hours ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Well the Eagles squeak one out, although realistically they should have won by more. They need to clean things up on offense if they're going to be heading anywhere.

As for Green Bay, too many penalties. Hopefully Love isn't seriously hurt.

Them tightening it up after that awful start to the game and leaving like an easy 11 points (red zone interception and not just going for the TD at the end) left such disjointed feel to what was a good win.

Like what we saw outta Kellen Moore’s offense this first week, added a lot that was missing last year and even the Super Bowl year. Smart layered routes, motion, just a breath of fresh air.

Saquon finally gave us a back who won’t leave the meat on the bones the way Miles Sanders and Swift did. Like the oline isn’t even as good as it was two years ago, but Stout gets those lanes open…was fun seeing a talented back actually use them. Might get Kelce to come back now that we have a back with vision. There could’ve been a highlight reel of him getting mad at backs for not  reading blocks on the second level here.

• Like 1

Walking on an injury means nothing. People have different pain tolerances and sometimes adrenaline can make the human body do superhuman things. Won’t know anything until tests come back. But I hope the young man is okay. 🙏🏿

• Like 3

Watching that back this morning, the flags were unbearable! Surprised there isn’t more talk about that. Looked like two sloppy teams, but week 1 on an ice rink. 

Im not sure either of these defenses can take their team far enough. Both secondaries were beaten like drums. Whether the pass was completed or not. 

Both QBs had very head-scratching plays. Both should have thrown more picks than they did. 

These damn Twitter Docs are worse then Reporters. Everyone trying to be the first to report/say......? You heard it here first! I told you so!

I hope they are all wrong. I hate seeing any injury,  let alone one that occurs in the final few seconds of a game.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mdonnelly21 said:

Can anyone explain to me how Jaire let up that big play to AJ Brown? What was it like a 60 - 70 yard TD. 

Thought Jaire was supposed to be a lock down corner? 

He's over rated AF, but he did the gritty once or some stupid **** so people think he's good cuz of the attitude and swagger factor or whatever stupid reason. He gets burned when singled up on the opposing teams #1 often.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Remember the time the Giants had exactly 1 good player and instead of just resigning him, let the Eagles have him for free? Good times. 

He carries their offense and got their an a big contract 

I hope as a commanders fan he rushes for 300 on the Giants each time they play 

infant he made smug Jalen Hurts look good now