FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

12 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Yeah we can’t get rid of him right now. This is his last chance though, that needs to be made clear to him if he doesn’t already know.

Agreed. Boy had a lot to say to that cop considering hes 6'3 185 pounds lol. Robby needs to get his head out of his ***, less driving like an idiot, more lifting and eating. 

At this point, I sort of just want Macc to add a WR and bring back Ealy, Harrison and Dozier before the draft. We haven't heard much about those 3 players being resigned, but they provide good depth and allow us to have even more flexibility come draft day. 

Looks like it is down to us or Seattle for Pryor. 

Robbie note - not getting cut or traded right now.  He needs to clean up his act.  Let's hope for another year or growth from him and then if we don't fee comfortable with his behavior we can look to trade him next off season when value maybe higher.  Hope he gets his head straight as he is a perfect compliment to a big possession receiver and a quick slot guy since he can stretch the field.  Would be such a great weapon for a new QB.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:29 PM, rickyt31 said:

I think Crowell is a big sleeper in this offense. 

I agree Rick, he average a little over 4 YPC last year with the Browns, and is a good receiver coming out of the backfield. He can only help a offensive with a ton of  question marks.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Colt45fool said:

Right, so our only receivers for our QB of the future are Enunwa and kearse. And when our QBOTF is Geno 2.0....

It doesn't make any sense. To be clear, we need Robby more than he needs us right now. 

What happens to Anderson is out of our hands now, it is up to the NFL and Roger Goodell what his fate will be.  I doubt that Mac will cut him now, I am sure he will wait to see how that second case down in Florida works out. That's the case where he has all the serious charges against him. If he wasn't drunk when those incidents happen down in Florida you really have to wonder about his mental  stability. 

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

If we sign Pryor and Hurns oh lord. We'd have some really big targets on the outside, Enunwa working inside too at 6'2. 

If we did, I’m sincerely curious who the odd man out would be. It’d also be Mac admitting that drafting those receivers last year was a mistake. 

1 hour ago, barnaby8787 said:

If we did, I’m sincerely curious who the odd man out would be. It’d also be Mac admitting that drafting those receivers last year was a mistake. 

We won’t sign the two of them I can almost guarantee. If so then I hate to think what that means for Robby and Q. 

The big thing to note is that Kearse, Enunwa, and potentially Robby will all be on different teams in 2019. It's too early to rule out what kind of players Hansen and Stewart are capable of being, but part of trying to sign one of these FAs this year is to have at least one veteran locked into the lineup for next year. 

Just now, jetskid007 said:

The big thing to note is that Kearse, Enunwa, and potentially Robby will all be on different teams in 2019. It's too early to rule out what kind of players Hansen and Stewart are capable of being, but part of trying to sign one of these FAs this year is to have at least one veteran locked into the lineup for next year. 

You think they get more than 1 yr deals though? They both are coming off poor seasons.

21 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

When are people going to realize that GENO WAS NEVER GOING TO BE A GOOD QB?

Enunwa, Kearse, a presumable FA signing... Hansen and Stewart getting a 2nd year of development... the draft... free agency next year... 

David Nelson, who has been out of the league and Jeremy Kerley who is barely in the league where his top receivers...