Week 17 Discussion Thread

TecmoSuperJoe

8 minutes ago, Starless said:

DSa4SYUUQAAZjow.jpg

Why do the Bills have logos of Super Bowls they've lost on on their team stationery?

As a fan of a franchise that probably does the same thing, for some organizations, winning the conference is still a significant accomplishment.

41 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

As a fan of a franchise that probably does the same thing, for some organizations, winning the conference is still a significant accomplishment.

I mean, I get why they'd put conference championship years on there, but the actual Super Bowl logos seem like masochism.

18 minutes ago, Starless said:

I mean, I get why they'd put conference championship years on there, but the actual Super Bowl logos seem like masochism.

Buffalo takes pride in getting there, it's just how the city is. Same reason they cheered for Scott when he came back after he missed the kick.

2 hours ago, RedRider said:

Super Bowl 52

0-4 Buffalo Bills

vs

0-4 Minnesota Vikings

So many ways come to mind of how this game would upbruptly end in the 4th, not allowing either team to win.

Vince mcmahon flies in with a chopper, lands on the 50 yard line, makes an announcement that he is buying the nfl. 

Then the patriots run out of the locker room and challenge the Bills/Vikings to an inpromptu match. The bills/vikings join forces, but utlimately lose in overtime to the Pats, who win their 6th superbowl.

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/wyayqe

are you kidding me!

did we really win the 3rd seed of that crap.

its like If the saints wanted the Bucs to score.

Maybe they were pulling a Rams and intentionally losing trying to get the #4 after knowing Carolina lost? I'm sure they knew all of the possible H2H tie breaker scenarios ahead of time.

Archived