Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

What if I told you I'm on a ****ing football forum for fun you crazy bitter old coot?  I don't believe half the **** I say here and the half I do believe I exaggerate to the point of hyperbole.  You're so miserable you take a ****ing football forum twice as seriously as you should and **** on people for talking.  I bet you love sitting in a nice quiet park and feeding pigeons so you can kick them.  

Sometimes/often times  doesn't seem like you are having fun.  You seem to like to vent constantly just like you are now.  However, I thought I was the only old coot on this forum  ... guess not.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m just telling you it’s gonna be 3 years before he takes another chance.  He took his chance and it almost got intercepted so he mustn’t do it again.

Technically hit Tonyan over the middle for a TD, but I think that was before the play you speak of. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001084451/article/expackers-coach-mike-mccarthy-eyes-nfl-return-in-2020?campaign=Twitter_atn

Another version along with written story. I think that last minute was telling. Maybe not a bad taste in his mouth, but obviously feels the need to rebound. Very interesting actually. Probably very akin to a divorce. Say what you will. He did it the right way and I have no ill feelings toward the guy.

That damn QB school will be missed. I'm assuming it's fallen by the wayside for most of the league. That sucks

Edited by cannondale

The theme of his year away has been self-improvement, in every area, and thus was born The McCarthy Project -- a collaboration with fellow coaches Jim Haslett, Frank Cignetti Jr. and Scott McCurley that McCarthy says has made him "definitely a better coach" than ever before.

What no Dom, Winston Moss, or Zook?

Maybe Mac is just waiting to gather all that coaching talent back in one place after the big announcement in a couple of weeks.

Can't wait to see the band back together.

58 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Nothing but good feelings about MM. Will be rooting for him hard unless he goes to a hated team. He's looking old though I noticed, looks like this has aged him significantly.

He's a good man .. I wish him well.  I was hoping he'd get himself in better shape and slim down a bit, but it's easier said than done.  He has aged a lot the past few years.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheOnlyThing said:

The theme of his year away has been self-improvement, in every area, and thus was born The McCarthy Project -- a collaboration with fellow coaches Jim Haslett, Frank Cignetti Jr. and Scott McCurley that McCarthy says has made him "definitely a better coach" than ever before.

What no Dom, Winston Moss, or Zook?

Maybe Mac is just waiting to gather all that coaching talent back in one place after the big announcement in a couple of weeks.

Can't wait to see the band back together.

Dom and Zook are in cushy "on the way out" semi retirement jobs with the Jaguars and University of Maryland respectively and Moss is running an XFL team. 

Why do you hate this man?