Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Man, that's not quite "**** dem kids." but it's close. 

Haha...it certainly has a tone. I've been nodding my head for a while at the idea that Rodgers should be here, man, and show the kids how it is done and work up some of that chemistry. Now that I hear that blunt remark from Rodgers, it makes me think that I had it wrong.

Joe Walsh doesn't go to sound checks with the backing musicians. They don't need him until they are ready. Maybe that seems arrogant, but the fact of the matter is that Joe operates at a high level and he doesn't need to be there while they learn charts before the tour or sound check before the show.

Feels like that's what's in Rodgers' head. The kids are talented, but they have to learn the charts before it's worthwhile for him to play through the set with them.

• Like 1

Peter Bukowski -  "I told the coaches my back's against the wall," Sammy Watkins says of his career, adding that it's not what he projected it to be.

He's hungry ... and not just because he said he was getting fat sitting on the couch wondering if his career was over earlier this spring.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -  "I told the coaches my back's against the wall," Sammy Watkins says of his career, adding that it's not what he projected it to be.

He's hungry ... and not just because he said he was getting fat sitting on the couch wondering if his career was over earlier this spring.

Lazard and Watkins both going to go 1k baby

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lazard and Watkins both going to go 1k baby

I don’t know if both hit 1k. I’m sure one will. But I get a James Jones hoodie vibe were one may not put up a ton of yards but will like lead the league in TDs. I could see something unexpected like that.

Like Jones and Dillion takes the offense the length of the field and Lazard jump balls in the end zone a lot.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean, it makes sense.

Hopefully she is not from Blue Earth, Minnesota and a Vikings fan. A witch? Are there no limits that the Vikings will go to beat the Packers?   

• Like 1

Blu-of-Earth-Aaron-Rodgers-1.jpeg

https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/06/aaron-rodgers-has-a-new-girlfriend-named-blu-of-earth-and-she-claims-to-be-a-witch/

“It seems like yesterday when Aaron was professing his love and gratitude to his fiancé Shailene Woodley. Aaron has rebounded once again. The timeline is a little fuzzy on this one! She calls herself Blu of Earth.

Blu changed her name from her birth name, Charlotte Brereton. Blu describes herself as a witch, claims she’s a medicine woman (she has a Bachelor in Broadcast Communication) and is into psychedelic drugs.  This should be good says our source.

Get ready for Blu Cheeseheads at Lambeau.