Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

Just saw of the comments Adams made. Looks like Rodgers is almost done.

Rodgers and I] talked throughout the whole process,” Adams said in his press conference. “He was aware of where I stood and I was aware of where he stood. And we had talks. Just like what he said the other day, we had talks about his future and what he thinks his duration in Green Bay or just football in general would look like.

“And that played into my decision as well because where I am in my career — and this isn’t a shot at any other quarterbacks in Green Bay. I love Jordan Love especially, he’s a great guy. But I’ve got aspirations of doing really, really big things and being remembered. And it just wasn’t really a point in my career that I was willing to sacrifice Aaron not being there after a year or two. So my decision was to be here and he respected that, he understood that.”

Yeah this was clearly obvious. He wanted like a 4-5 year deal and Rodgers is on a 1 to 2 year plan.

And he wants consistency from a QB. So he wanted to go with his guy in Carr. I’m sure both are thinking that they can go as long as Adams body allows him in Vegas.

If he was going to make the move it was now.

I believe him enough on the, this has nothing to do with Love comment… because he clearly wanted to be with his boy Carr. But I wonder if Love was tearing it up in practice if that would of made any difference.