Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

On 4/9/2024 at 5:21 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

I think the boomers are getting a bad rep on that one.  It is the aptly named "Silent Generation" that still has tickets and won't make noise.

The silent generation isn't making noise because they're dead

Edited by Mr Bad Example
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, KFP7 said:

Hey all, I'm hoping to get my dad and me tickets to a game in Lambeau this year for his 65th birthday.  Obviously waiting until the schedule comes out but it'll be our first one.  Any suggestions?

For time of year, I'm leaning towards later in the year for the full Lambeau effect, but maybe that's foolish?

For seating, not looking for nosebleeds, but probably can't afford anything too close. 

When purchasing tickets I find it's best to wait until the day before kickoff.  Prices will drop pretty quickly right before the game.  A lot of times the opposing teams tickets will come up for sale.  Great seats between the 40's and around 200 bucks per.  Know it's a risk with planning etc but there are always tickets available.  Ticketmaster, Ticket king etc.  

Anyway usually how I roll when going to a game.  If pricing well beforehand they are asking top dollar for seats.  

• Like 1

On 4/9/2024 at 2:49 PM, persiandud said:

if it's an early game in the season i'm fine with it. lots of Packer fans in Brazil. Eagles will probably play sloppy too 

first game on the schedule, this is perfect. gonna be great for those Brazilian Packer fans, i'm pumped! 

32 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

It would be so on brand for the Packers to F up their OL alignment given a few of the blunders since Bak's injury, but yea, what Ben said. 

If RT is in play, Blake Fisher from ND would be a nice get in late 2 or 3. 

It's an interesting thought, but man, Tom was so good at RT last year. 

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We should try Jordan Love at LB too while we're at it. Jaire Alexander could be a damn good RB!

Jordan Love is definitely a WR but I'm OK with Alexander at RB. 

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

It would be so on brand for the Packers to F up their OL alignment given a few of the blunders since Bak's injury, but yea, what Ben said. 

Sounds to me like someone is trying to rationalize taking a right tackle in round one of their mock draft.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I think losing an all pro LT right as you sign him to a massive deal might be a bump in the road for any team. I think the Pack has done a damn fine job keeping the wheels on the road and getting those tackles into  place. I trust they will get the best 5 out there. Doubt they mess with Tom at RT but if they draft a very good one, the possibility exists that he moves inside. The offseason and preseason is the time to see what you’ve got so you don’t get pantsed in the regular season. 

• Like 1