gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots

GWT: Week 19 Titans @ Patriots   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Note to Patricia/Belichick. If your only gonna send a 3 man rush why are you playing man coverage on the outside?

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I do love knowing how badly everyone wants the Pats to lose...it's always refreshing lol

I want the Pats to win, but only because I want my team to have a chance to beat them in a Superbowl

Butler gives up an absurd number of catches on which he has virtually perfect coverage.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I do love knowing how badly everyone wants the Pats to lose...it's always refreshing lol

Schadenfreude is our friend.

"Shocking start"

has Romo seen the Pats since Thanksgiving? This is who they are right now. Inconsistent on offense and mediocre on D

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

With all due respect, you can probably bank on that feeling every game until Brady and BB are gone

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Schadenfreude is our friend.

Besides, the ultimate schadenfreude would be Boston sports talk radio tomorrow if the Pats go one and done at home to the Titans.  I might just mute the Jags/Steelers game and stream that all day long if by some slim chance the outcome happens.

Pats offense has been moving, a bad throw by Brady really stalled the last one...Hopefully they can get in a groove and the defense can rebound.

Keep the throws to TE and RBs coming please