2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

2 hours ago, LuckyIrish23 said:

Any thoughts on Anthony Brown DE from Virginia? Does not have the stats however was very disruptive and is athletically gifted. Was a 5 star recruit coming into college. Good add in the 3rd?

He was legit off the ball in the Senior Bowl. Would not be disappointed at all if we added him in the 3-4th.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

He's [Deontay Burnett] so smooth and quick twitch in his routes. Reminds me of Driver, a chains mover. One of my top 4 WRs in the draft for the Pack to target on day 2, with Chark, DeSean Hamilton and Smith of UCF.

Obviously I'm a homer, but would love to see this! Super reliable hands, awareness in space, and by all accounts great character too.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

He's so smooth and quick twitch in his routes. Reminds me of Driver, a chains mover. One of my top 4 WRs in the draft for the Pack to target on day 2, with Chark, DeSean Hamilton and Smith of UCF.

DWcSNgbW0AEF2oX?format=jpg

Did you like Colorado state's Gallup ? I thought he was a rising prospect. He has that sudden speed the Packers could really use. He isn't quite Chark fast (that guy has chance be special), but he is fast enough to stress defenses.

3 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Did you like Colorado state's Gallup ? I thought he was a rising prospect. He has that sudden speed the Packers could really use. He isn't quite Chark fast (that guy has chance be special), but he is fast enough to stress defenses.

I like Gallup a lot, but he's very similar to Adams. I like what the others have to offer a little bit more, but in no way would I be disappointed with Gallup.

15 hours ago, LuckyIrish23 said:

Any thoughts on Anthony Brown DE from Virginia? Does not have the stats however was very disruptive and is athletically gifted. Was a 5 star recruit coming into college. Good add in the 3rd?

I'm on that train, if you mean Andrew Brown, although the our natural 3rd is tough for me, he reminds me of a lighter Jerel Worthy. He's quick but he's soft against the run and doesn't have much in the way of counters. He's 100% unmolded clay right now but his athleticism is tantalizing, Virginia had him playing standup edge pretty often. Talking with the guy would go a long way towards spending a 3rd on him.

13 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

Absolutely. A RZ threat. Someone who’s capable of blocking as well.

What games are we watching? I wanna be as hype on this guy as everyone else.  What's the valuation on the guy? I'd spend a 4th at most on him and that's if we plan on letting RR walk.

1 hour ago, moretti19 said:

I know we don’t have a glaring need at running back but this draft seems to be loaded! Sony Michel and Kerryon Johnsonare going to be really special I think.

RB's are trending back up again.

People are gonna tell me to shut up already, but I really believe RB's in the passing game will be the new big thing. I don't know if Jones, Williams, and Mays are in the backyard catching 500 balls a day, but I certainly would be if I was them. MM could learn a thing or two by putting in some of Holmgren's tape as we used Bennett, Levens, and even Henderson with success

Archived