GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

4 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

whats more super obvious than watching a guy get out of the way like the other player was a bullet he had to dodge.

I am confused. So the refs rigged it for the Vikings, and against one of the marquee QBs in the game, only to have the Vikings lose in the NFCC, preventing them from having a home field SB? You yourself said the Vikings would win the NFCC. What happened to the grand plan?

8 hours ago, N4L said:

Easy there big guy. Peterson is deserving, no doubt, but to say that anyone who votes for another extremely qualified candidate is a buffoon is an over reaction. McVay had an incredible year as a coach as well. 

You could argue that Schwartz is almost as important to the eagles as Peterson because that defense has been playing lights out 

While I don't disagree McVay should be under consideration, it's hard to put him over Pederson right now.

1 hour ago, childofpudding said:

I am confused. So the refs rigged it for the Vikings, and against one of the marquee QBs in the game, only to have the Vikings lose in the NFCC, preventing them from having a home field SB? You yourself said the Vikings would win the NFCC. What happened to the grand plan?

You're going to give yourself a brain aneurysm debating with him.

14 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Oh, I like going back and forth with conspiracy theorists. Their cognitive dissonance and attempts to repeatedly pivot to new narratives amuse me.

If everything is fixed and no matter what happens the NFL decides the outcome, how did he come up with this abomination? Shouldn't it be easier to predict a sport that is fixed?

16 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If everything is fixed and no matter what happens the NFL decides the outcome, how did he come up with this abomination? Shouldn't it be easier to predict a sport that is fixed?

Wow, he almost did the impossible and nearly picked every single game wrong. That's genuinely remarkable.  

Why are people saying this isn't indicative of the gap between the two teams? Philly literally dominated the entire game in every single way while not relying on flucky turnovers or bad penalties. I'm sure they don't win by 31 if they play 10 times out of 10, but I don't see how you could not walk away thinking this is the clearly better team.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

well this season was fun while it lasted.

not really upset. It sucks that the trolls will continue to troll the Vikings, but what else is new. Minnesota would get trolled even if we won 5 SB trophies in a row lol!

But that'll never happen lol. Only self troll.

#SKOL

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

well this season was fun while it lasted.

not really upset. It sucks that the trolls will continue to troll the Vikings, but what else is new. Minnesota would get trolled even if we won 5 SB trophies in a row lol!

Sound like the life of an Eagles fan. Welcome to the club bud.

Archived