NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I will add, 2nd shooter by the grassy knoll and the moon landing was staged and area 51 is real.

Two of these are true though.  If you're going to use conspiracy theories, use ones that aren't real.  Saying Area 51 isn't real is like saying UFO's aren't real.  There are unidentified flying objects every single day.  Doesn't mean they're aliens.  There is an Area 51.  Doesn't mean it's everything to do with aliens.  And if you believe the magic bullet theory in the JFK thing and that Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole person involved, I've got beachfront property in Arizona to sell to you. 

• Like 1

Sadly at the end of the day, the NFL will say roughing the passer penalties were assessed to both teams.....Unfortunately ours cost us the game...Was the one on Matthews chickensheet?....Absolutely, since his was a textbook tackle....The form football players are taught since day one.....Remember not to long ago when the talk was defensive players don't know how to tackle correctly?.....I can only see this adding to that problem.....

On 9/18/2018 at 9:35 AM, Outpost31 said:

Two of these are true though.  If you're going to use conspiracy theories, use ones that aren't real.  Saying Area 51 isn't real is like saying UFO's aren't real.  There are unidentified flying objects every single day.  Doesn't mean they're aliens.  There is an Area 51.  Doesn't mean it's everything to do with aliens.  And if you believe the magic bullet theory in the JFK thing and that Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole person involved, I've got beachfront property in Arizona to sell to you. 

I'm so glad you didn't say the moon landing was fake

• Like 2

“[Sendejo] said, ‘What could I have done different?’” Zimmer said on KFAN, 
“The official said ‘You did everything right. You couldn’t have done anything different. They just want us to throw the flag.'”

Zimmer asked the league office to review Sendejo’s hit on Packers receiver Davante Adams in the third quarter.

Who is the THEY in the above exchange ? Who is telling the Ref's to throw these flags ? NFL Competition committee ? Owners/Roger ? Liability insurance companies ?

When Hochuli and Steratore and a few other Senior Refs all retired this offseason, I speculated that it was because the senior refs didn't want to go along with what the League office is shoveling.

What's really going on here ?

13 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

“The official said ‘You did everything right. You couldn’t have done anything different. They just want us to throw the flag.'”

Zimmer asked the league office to review Sendejo’s hit on Packers receiver Davante Adams in the third quarter.

Who is the THEY in the above exchange ? Who is telling the Ref's to throw these flags ? NFL Competition committee ? Owners/Roger ? Liability insurance companies ?

When Hochuli and Steratore and a few other Senior Refs all retired this offseason, I speculated that it was because the senior refs didn't want to go along with what the League office is shoveling.

More flags = More yards

More yards = More points

More points = More Revenue

More Revenue = More illuminati power.

So JayZ is calling the shots here.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Well....you have a group of HoF players seeking additional things.  The NFL may be feeling a need to reduce the violence in the sport to reduce their long term liability from medical expenses.  

NFL owners are businessmen at their core and will do many things to try and make as much money as possible and then funnel that money into their accounts.

10 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

That doesn't make any sense though because Sendejo helmet hit Davante helmet while he was catching the ball which is clearly a penalty.  That was such an easy call to make.