So.... the Super Bowl. Are you more or less excited about this matchup?

CKS97

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

im curious to see how brady handles long/cox amd some of those other parts. weve seen that the key to beating the pats is constant penatration and getting after brady,  not sure if it will be enough this time around.

i'm also curious about Brady's ability to handle the penetration of long/cox 

6 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

i'm also curious about Brady's ability to handle the penetration of long/cox 

to be fair, he has some expeirence in that regard, specifically in the super bowl. that giants front just pounded him pretty much all night long. hes now at age 40, can he handle the eagles d is a big part of this game imo.

bright side of this match-up is NFL/NBC should be able to pick a nice game to open the season next year

GB@NE, Hou(return of watson)@NE, indy(with luck and maybe josh coming back)@NE could be hyped games open up the season

philly has GB, Hou, ATL, Minny and Dal as home games to pick from...

I am fully counting the Eagles out. This game bores me. I'm going to watch because it's the Super Bowl, but I think I'm rooting for NE to win...and that rarely happens.

Not really a fan of either team. I've never been able to really put my finger on why and I have no logical reason to feel this way, but....

Uh I'm pretty damn excited. Then again I'm an Eagles fan who still remembers SB 39 very well. 

Also, I'm actually more excited than I was for that one because of a few things..

Like, how this Eagles team is unlike any I've ever seen. The locker room is legitimately the closest knit group of guys in the league and full of so many talented players who also all happen to be so unselfish which is almost impossible to find in this league these days. 

Also, because I am more confident than I was going into the last game. That Eagles team was great, but I think this defense is actually better (all respect to the great JJ). It's much more equipped to beat the Pats offense into the ground. Namely Brady. Who is 13-14 years older than he was then, and we pressure the QB better than any other defense except we do it with 4 guys while rotating fresh bodies in also. 

Honestly, I don't remember seeing many Pat's games this year where Brady took a lot of hits. Or many at all. The best I remember we're against Miami, and he looked like a different QB when they were hitting him the way they did.

So yeah I'm excited not only because my team is in it, but (call me crazy all you want) I also happen to think we are going to win

5 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Uh I'm pretty damn excited. Then again I'm an Eagles fan who still remembers SB 39 very well. 

Also, I'm actually more excited than I was for that one because of a few things..

Like, how this Eagles team is unlike any I've ever seen. The locker room is legitimately the closest knit group of guys in the league and full of so many talented players who also all happen to be so unselfish which is almost impossible to find in this league these days. 

Also, because I am more confident than I was going into the last game. That Eagles team was great, but I think this defense is actually better (all respect to the great JJ). It's much more equipped to beat the Pats offense into the ground. Namely Brady. Who is 13-14 years older than he was then, and we pressure the QB better than any other defense except we do it with 4 guys while rotating fresh bodies in also. 

Honestly, I don't remember seeing many Pat's games this year where Brady took a lot of hits. Or many at all. The best I remember we're against Miami, and he looked like a different QB when they were hitting him the way they did.

So yeah I'm excited not only because my team is in it, but (call me crazy all you want) I also happen to think we are going to win

Brady was taking more hits this year than he has in awhile. Also Brady's 13-14 years older but he's also playing at a higher level, Gronk is also a bigger factor. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Tough call for me personally, I grew up in Philadelphia...

oh wait...no it's not, I got that wrong.  Growing up in Philadelphia made me hate the Eagles. So yeah, I'll probably be rooting for the Pats :D

You were adopted. 

Archived