Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Holy **** they called it a catch.

NFL hates the Pats now.

That closeup replay was not even a catch hahahahahahahaha.

Man Pats fans must be LIVID. Welcome to what the rest of the NFL deals with when they play the Pats 99% of the time.

Yea it's tough 

Just now, 3rivers said:

If colonsworth gives up, it's time to rewrite the catch rule, and don't start with my avatar either . I didn't think he kept possession but what does everyone else think?

Or, keep the catch rule the same and let Colonsworth give up.

2 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

How would this not be a catch? How can the NFL seriously say that's not a catch? He has 2 feet in and does not bobble the ball, it just moves. The ball is allowed to move as long as you have control. Jesus christ. 

Thank you refs. 

I'm amazed people are saying that not a catch. he clearly just adjusted the ball going down. The ball wasn't moving because of an inability to hold onto it.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It was PAINFULLY obvious he was changing arms and never lost control.

Used to be you could, you know, change arms holding the ball but I guess that's a radical concept now.

Exactly. They've made it that you cant move the ball at all - anyone thats played the game knows is a ridiculous standard.

Just now, Malik said:

I'm amazed people are saying that not a catch. he clearly just adjusted the ball going down. The ball wasn't moving because of an inability to hold onto it.

That play before they began enforcing the catch rule like they have used to be standard. Shift the ball to your dominant arm as you go down.

Archived