Nintendo Switch Thread

6 hours ago, showtime said:

^I want to get that game.  It looks cool and absolutely perfect for the Switch.  The thing is, I've heard that game is hard as hell and extremely frustrating.  There's so many 'Cuphead rage' videos on YouTube lol

It's super hard. The first two levels are challenging. I died many times on those alone. 

I hope I don't regret this, but I pre-ordered Cuphead on the Switch.  I've always had an Xbox, so I could have played it there.  I've never played the game, but it seems absolutely perfect for the Switch. 

I also just got the Phoenix Wright trilogy.  I've never played those games, but they look fun as heck from what I've seen.

8 hours ago, showtime said:

I hope I don't regret this, but I pre-ordered Cuphead on the Switch.  I've always had an Xbox, so I could have played it there.  I've never played the game, but it seems absolutely perfect for the Switch. 

I also just got the Phoenix Wright trilogy.  I've never played those games, but they look fun as heck from what I've seen.

I love the Phoenix Wright series personally, but it is ALOT of reading, so be prepared lol.

• Like 1

I got a (free) month of GameFly to try a couple of games that I didn't want to buy. 

Finished New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, which was really fun. It actually got quite challenging for the last portion of the game. 

Splatoon 2 is interesting. I can't decide how much I like it, but it's a unique concept that's done pretty well. It's fun to play a few rounds, at least, but I'm not caring for the "campaign" all that much.