Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

49 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Minshew for a conditional 6th is fantastic value. But I feel like Philly is inviting controversy by putting two fringe starters in the QB room. 

Probably tells you how they really feel about Hurts. I’d imagine they will be in the market for a starter next year. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robbroy45 said:

Aaron Rodgers: "He's the most frustrating guy I play against with his disguises. He does so many different things from the line of scrimmage — blitz, play the curl flat in a two-invert, run back and play quarter safety, run back and play the half, run back and play the middle-field third. It's a little maddening sometimes with what they do." 

https://www.vikings.com/news/harrison-smith-contract-extension-nfl-2021?fbclid=IwAR2vFYsp3-laM4a33N6mBMNNw5dmiV-bHWNsFmF86Y3IRdETLXVNlDhud2Y

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I suppose we could explore a trade for Zach Ertz or maybe Njoku, but Conklin looked really good last year. No need to press the panic button. Gives us a chance to keep Davidson and skip him on to the PS when Irv comes back. 

If Conklin is healthy, I’m not overly concerned about playing Conklin and Dillon for a couple of weeks.