Sam Darnold

Aztec Hammer

Oh man I love this site!  Just got a notification that someone quoted me. Yeah don’t see it anywhere. Let me sell you guys on the ignore feature. As much as I’d love to sell @bruceb Polygrip and Depends, as much as I’d love to sell @Fatgerman  viener Schnitzel and big chicks, as much as I’d like to sell @ditchdigger to please come home, as much as I’d like to sell @NudeTayne to buy a decent joke book, as much as I’d like to sell @freakygeniuskid into a statistical calculator, and lastly as much as I’d like to sell @Thomas5737 that cousins are out of bounds, I would give it all up to sell you the genius that webby has given us to just ignore crap posters!  Hoorah. 

Yeah do you hear (read) that?  Hail nah, we good

37 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh man I love this site!  Just got a notification that someone quoted me. Yeah don’t see it anywhere. Let me sell you guys on the ignore feature. As much as I’d love to sell @bruceb Polygrip and Depends, as much as I’d love to sell @Fatgerman  viener Schnitzel and big chicks, as much as I’d like to sell @ditchdigger to please come home, as much as I’d like to sell @NudeTayne to buy a decent joke book, as much as I’d like to sell @freakygeniuskid into a statistical calculator, and lastly as much as I’d like to sell @Thomas5737 that cousins are out of bounds, I would give it all up to sell you the genius that webby has given us to just ignore crap posters!  Hoorah. 

Yeah I'll use the ignore when I need it, it is a great option to have. I haven't ever been close to even considering to use it yet though. I don't mind disagreeing with people even if it seems like they disagree just to disagree. We're all different and some people rub certain people the wrong way and it is a benefit to themselves and maybe others to use the ignore option. I've never been upset or annoyed enough on here to use that option. If they had that feature in real life, yeah it would be utilized often by me.

12 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I'll use the ignore when I need it, it is a great option to have. I haven't ever been close to even considering to use it yet though. I don't mind disagreeing with people even if it seems like they disagree just to disagree. We're all different and some people rub certain people the wrong way and it is a benefit to themselves and maybe others to use the ignore option. I've never been upset or annoyed enough on here to use that option. If they had that feature in real life, yeah it would be utilized often by me.

Awesome. You’re a better person than me. I have to deal with a holes all the time in real life. Here? Hale no

7 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Wow look!  Darnold updated his Twitter picture!  :-o

nHBV1Vhd_400x400.jpg

I'm loving this.

2 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

The cutest part, when someone is so butt hurt, that they PRETEND to have you on ignore, but still respond pretty much to every post because they hang on every word.   Now that is winning.

You're on fire today.

3 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

The cutest part, when someone is so butt hurt, that they PRETEND to have you on ignore, but still respond pretty much to every post because they hang on every word.   Now that is winning.

I nearly used the ignore button on you. Then I realized I couldn't bust your stones if I ignore you. So now I'm paying an Irish man with a very particular set of skills, skills that make him a nightmare for Dizzy people like you, to hack your profile, hunt you down, and literally kick you in the man-gina! Afterwards, he'll narrate a fantastic documentary about the Protestant Reformation for you.

4 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Don't tease me now. Quote me some prices. Just polished the dialogue on a craptastic script and daddy's got money to burn. Just don't tell my wife. 

7 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I nearly used the ignore button on you. Then I realized I couldn't bust your stones if I ignore you. So now I'm paying an Irish man with a very particular set of skills, skills that make him a nightmare for Dizzy people like you, to hack your profile, hunt you down, and literally kick you in the man-gina! Afterwards, he'll narrate a fantastic documentary about the Protestant Reformation for you.

@LETSGOBROWNIES, do you really want to leave all this behind?

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes.  I want it all to go away. Me, @Bonanza23, @MWil23, @NateDawg, @candyman93.  All of us, probably more.  

He’s a troll.

Can one be a troll if one is acting earnestly? I mean, he WAS right about Kizer when most were super excited.

Maybe he's into something and Hue gets a big extension midseason as a show of faith by ownership after we're 4-4 and showing some signs of competing with Tyrod. 

See...now that's trolling.

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes.  I want it all to go away. Me, @Bonanza23, @MWil23, @NateDawg, @candyman93.  All of us, probably more.  

He’s a troll.

I've honestly missed most of what has gone on over the past weekend due to the handy dandy ignore feature.

Blasted quote trees allowed me to catch up on the going on in this regard.

BRUTAL stuff this past five days fellas.

Don't feed the troll. If you ignore him the way that we did, he'll go away for a while, although I'm sure @Kathouse Sticks will show up next.

16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Can one be a troll if one is acting earnestly? I mean, he WAS right about Kizer when most were super excited.

Was he?

He said Brock Osweiler should have been the starter.  He’s PFF’s final QB ratings from last year.  Only a handful of dudes under Kizer, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise as to who one of them is, I’ll let you look for yourself.  (This is regular season only btw)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/final-nfl-qb-rankings-by-pff-player-grades-2017

Archived