This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Ever since I found out that Leroy Jenkins was fake, I don't believe any of these kind of videos.  Or the one with the kid who got his warcraft account taken and shoved the remote up his ***, that was fake too.  I just don't believe everyone happens to record all of this stuff happening.  Like how many face cams reaction videos are there for the 49ers taking Nick Bosa, when they knew that was going to happen for like a month? Always the controversial ones seem to have fans recording their own reaction or a convenient friend showing their reaction.  I just don't buy it.

I think the ones that have the look of disbelief are the more genuine ones 

15 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I think the ones that have the look of disbelief are the more genuine ones 

I 100% believe the guy with the LT jersey that walks out of the room and his friend is laughing at him and the bald black guy that sits down on the floor.  I 100% don't believe the guy with braids that lays down and moans or the guy with the green screen behind him or the kid that pulls his shorts up and gives himself a wedgie.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Reaction videos where people know they're being recorded are a bottom ten video type on YouTube.  Probably below box opening videos. 

The mere fact that some people watch this just shows what he human race is like these days. Sad really.

I just gotta say the arrogance of Bears and Vikings fans is astounding. 

The Vikings are better than the Bears right now.  I think they're beginning to see that the signs we all pointed to about Cousins are legitimate.  His record against winning teams as of December 12th 2018 was 4-24.  That's gotta be the worst ever, yet a lot of Vikings fans are elated and acting like drafting an IOL 18th overall solves all their offensive woes.  They have added nothing defensively, and their defense is maybe 2/3 players different from the 2017 season.  Some people might act like that's a good thing.  It's not.  If you're not getting better in this league, you're getting worse. 

Then the Bears and I have no idea how they have so much optimism.  Their offense averaged 29.8 points per game over their first 9 games.  They averaged 20.8 (Over a touchdown difference) over their final 8 weeks.  They'll point to Trubisky missing two games, but they averaged more without him than with him over their final 8 games.  If that's not a sign of a scheme regressing I don't know what is.  Nobody seemed to notice that the defenses asked about Trubisky/the other guy when his status was in question kept saying, "You play the scheme, not the QB."  They also got worse defensively.  Sorry, but if the Raiders can suck with Mack, so can the Bears. 

And this is all while neglecting the offseason the Packers had.  The Bears and Vikings should both know the boost a team gets when they hire a new head coach.  Zimmer gave the Vikings one, Nagy gave the Bears one, but they assume LaFleur is going to be a bust because they want him to be one. 

The Packers get the Bears and Vikings week one and week two with the benefit of only fake preseason footage of what LaFleur is going to do. 

In addition to the new head coach boost,

Aaron Rodgers > Aaron Rodgers injured while being coached by McCarthy and Philbin.
Jimmy Graham year two with Rodgers > Jimmy Graham year one with Rodgers.
MVS/ESB year two > MVS/ESB year one.
Turner, Elgton added to our OL.

Z. Smith > Matthews
P. Smith > Perry
Amos > Clinton-Dix
Savage >>>>>> Brice
Gary >>>>>> Sackrell
Sackrell >>> Fackrell

This offseason reminds me a LOT of the 2009 offseason. 

The four or more years of Amos, Savage, Alexander, Smith, Smith, Gary and likely Clark has to be the most promising future for a defense I've seen in a while.  All that talent tied up for 4 or 5 years is something that not many teams have ever had going for them. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I just gotta say the arrogance of Bears and Vikings fans is astounding. 

The Vikings are better than the Bears right now.  I think they're beginning to see that the signs we all pointed to about Cousins are legitimate.  His record against winning teams as of December 12th 2018 was 4-24.  That's gotta be the worst ever, yet a lot of Vikings fans are elated and acting like drafting an IOL 18th overall solves all their offensive woes.  They have added nothing defensively, and their defense is maybe 2/3 players different from the 2017 season.  Some people might act like that's a good thing.  It's not.  If you're not getting better in this league, you're getting worse. 

Then the Bears and I have no idea how they have so much optimism.  Their offense averaged 29.8 points per game over their first 9 games.  They averaged 20.8 (Over a touchdown difference) over their final 8 weeks.  They'll point to Trubisky missing two games, but they averaged more without him than with him over their final 8 games.  If that's not a sign of a scheme regressing I don't know what is.  Nobody seemed to notice that the defenses asked about Trubisky/the other guy when his status was in question kept saying, "You play the scheme, not the QB."  They also got worse defensively.  Sorry, but if the Raiders can suck with Mack, so can the Bears. 

And this is all while neglecting the offseason the Packers had.  The Bears and Vikings should both know the boost a team gets when they hire a new head coach.  Zimmer gave the Vikings one, Nagy gave the Bears one, but they assume LaFleur is going to be a bust because they want him to be one. 

The Packers get the Bears and Vikings week one and week two with the benefit of only fake preseason footage of what LaFleur is going to do. 

In addition to the new head coach boost,

Aaron Rodgers > Aaron Rodgers injured while being coached by McCarthy and Philbin.
Jimmy Graham year two with Rodgers > Jimmy Graham year one with Rodgers.
MVS/ESB year two > MVS/ESB year one.
Turner, Elgton added to our OL.

Z. Smith > Matthews
P. Smith > Perry
Amos > Clinton-Dix
Savage >>>>>> Brice
Gary >>>>>> Sackrell
Sackrell >>> Fackrell

This offseason reminds me a LOT of the 2009 offseason. 

The four or more years of Amos, Savage, Alexander, Smith, Smith, Gary and likely Clark has to be the most promising future for a defense I've seen in a while.  All that talent tied up for 4 or 5 years is something that not many teams have ever had going for them. 

Honestly, after that post should have been a.....

mic-drop.png?itok=hxVMA3TD

11 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Ever since I found out that Leroy Jenkins was fake, I don't believe any of these kind of videos.  Or the one with the kid who got his warcraft account taken and shoved the remote up his ***, that was fake too.  I just don't believe everyone happens to record all of this stuff happening.  Like how many face cams reaction videos are there for the 49ers taking Nick Bosa, when they knew that was going to happen for like a month? Always the controversial ones seem to have fans recording their own reaction or a convenient friend showing their reaction.  I just don't buy it.

Leeroy Jenkins was fake??? Lol I never heard that

I remember everyone being mad at the JH pick. NYG were looking for Allen or Haskins.

Who were all the GB fans looking for in 2007? I don't remember. And did we miss on someone that we wanted that was actually good.

Old people like me can remember who we missed out on when we took Tony Mandarich, but I don't remember who we missed by taking Harrell.

20 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:

I remember everyone being mad at the JH pick. NYG were looking for Allen or Haskins.

Who were all the GB fans looking for in 2007? I don't remember. And did we miss on someone that we wanted that was actually good.

Old people like me can remember who we missed out on when we took Tony Mandarich, but I don't remember who we missed by taking Harrell.

Most won't admit it, but they were in on Robert Meachem.  At least Harrell was an injury bust, Meachem was a bust because he sucks.

[edit] But really, both were busts because they went to Tennessee

Edited by ThatJerkDave