This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

On 5/2/2019 at 2:09 PM, Norm said:

I know this should remind me of the Nigerian nightmare but anyone remember Lawrence okoye lol. He was in the AAF it seems. I'll never forget this got who kept doing mock drafts with him going top 5.. Good times

You mean Amobi Akoye?  Everyone wanted him because he was 19.

44 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You mean Amobi Akoye?  Everyone wanted him because he was 19.

Nah. Was this Olympic discus guy who entered the draft a few years back. Had freaky pro day numbers. 

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

Nah. Was this Olympic discus guy who entered the draft a few years back. Had freaky pro day numbers. 

😂

On 21 October 2015, the Cardinals released Okoye from their practice squad. Head coach Bruce Arians said that a leading reason for Okoye's release was because Okoye parked his car in Arians' parking spot at team facilities.

Incredible.

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

😂

Incredible.

I remember that lol. We used to follow him because this one guy on another site was SO obsessed. 

One of his coaches said he's a terrible football player, we're hoping he'll soon be a bad football player. Or something that lol

“Our first goal was to get him to so he looks like a really bad football player,” that's it

Edited by Norm

22 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Can't really call them a rival, but this sentence caught my eye

"Since William Clay Ford bought the team in 1963, the Lions have won one playoff game "

55 years of crapola, wow

That and the fact that the Vikings haven' t been able to even get to the Superb Owl to lose it again for 42 years now.

Another day, another off-field injury for JPP, this time, it may cost him the season:

Wow, this guy just has the worst of luck off-the-field, first the fireworks incident and now this. What next? Fracturing his foot playing golf?

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

Another day, another off-field injury for JPP, this time, it may cost him the season. Wow, this guy just has the worst of luck off-the-field, first the fireworks incident and now this. What next? Fracturing his foot playing golf?

I'd be surprised if he can swing a golf club using that one claw of a hand.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

I'd be surprised if he can swing a golf club using that one claw of a hand.

I'm surprised he can even tackle with essentially one hand. 

But yet he's surprisingly efficient with it, 12.5 sacks, 16 TFL last year. 

5 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Another day, another off-field injury for JPP, this time, it may cost him the season:

Wow, this guy just has the worst of luck off-the-field, first the fireworks incident and now this. What next? Fracturing his foot playing golf?

Bad luck or bad decisions?

Holding onto a firework and driving your car into a fixed structure is just being a moron.

I find it amusing that fans of a team that essentially had the same record as GB last year are calling out the "dysfunction" in GB while having to ask veteran players to restructure their 1 year old deals in order to sign their draft picks.

https://www.twincities.com/2019/05/14/vikings-sign-first-round-pick-garrett-bradbury-restructure-eric-kendricks-contract/