This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

12 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

They ultimately passed on future HOFer Jordan love for Gladney. ;) 

Love (who went at #26) was gone by pick #31 where Gladney was taken.............. and there wasn't much wrong with their earlier pick who went before Love (WR Justin Jefferson, #22).

They would have done better at #31 to have taken the next CB to go off the board, Jaylon Johnson (who went to the Bears at #50).

6 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Love (who went at #26) was gone by pick #31 where Gladney was taken.............. and there wasn't much wrong with their earlier pick who went before Love (WR Justin Jefferson, #22).

They would have done better at #31 to have taken the next CB to go off the board, Jaylon Johnson (who went to the Bears at #50).

Vikes traded back from #25 to 31 with San Fran. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Ok, clear now.........

Not saying I genuinely think Love will be great so far, but it would be absolutely hilarious if he was a great QB because they passed on him twice and made fun of Gutey for drafting him when they also passed on Rodgers twice and said how poor he would be when Favre left.

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 1

The Cousins saga gets exponentially funnier every day. Plexiglass? Good lord. 

And now Judd Zulgad from the top rope: 

Cousins’ defenders will point to his stats and production on the field, making them part of the Cult of Kirk. The rational fans realize that no matter what Cousins does with his arm, it’s his mind that will be the reason he will remain nothing more than a Box Score quarterback for the remainder of his career.

https://www.skornorth.com/zulgad-team-second-kirk-cousins-makes-it-clear-that-kirk-cousins-not-vikings-are-his-top-priority/

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Justin Fields hasn't looked great so far. Understand, it's his first preseason game but all the talking heads are adamant he should be the week 1 starter. I'm not seeing it so far.  

Not going to lie, even though he's carving up backups he looks legit. Showing confidence and poise out there.

Edited by St Vince

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Justin Fields hasn't looked great so far. Understand, it's his first preseason game but all the talking heads are adamant he should be the week 1 starter. I'm not seeing it so far.  

This aged poorly haha

Granted I didn't turn the game on until he had been in for a bit and he impressed me on the drives I've seen.

He might not be an all pro but he isn't going to be trash like we all wish imo

Any reaction, good or bad, to preseason play is a waste of time. Fields, a top 15 pick, looks how he should be looking against backups and vanilla schemes this 2nd half. Really though, the Bears should just make him the starter out of the gate either way. Starting Dalton does nothing for them nor wins them anything

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Any reaction, good or bad, to preseason play is a waste of time. Fields, a top 15 pick, looks how he should be looking against backups and vanilla schemes this 2nd half. Really though, the Bears should just make him the starter out of the gate either way. Starting Dalton does nothing for them nor wins them anything

You're a waste of time. Shut up and go away