This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

42 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We're going to be the last team in the North with an open air stadium.

That reality has been creeping in for a while now. It will be interesting from a match up and roster construction standpoint.  The rest of the North will be building track teams to run in carpet and GB will still want guys who can snow plow in December and beyond. Hopefully Lambeau gets the home field mystique back and we dominate there. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I would expect nothing less in downtown Chicago vs Green Bay, WI. We do just fine.

I'm not running GB down...but you dont see this ultimately being a competitive disadvantage for us?

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm not running GB down...but you dont see this ultimately being a competitive disadvantage for us?

For what? Why would a Packer fan choose to spend his money in Chi over GB? This will get the Bears a SB for sure, but we aren't in the running for that anyway so the answer I guess is no, not any sort of disadvantage.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Why would it be? Not like GB is vying for Super Bowls or Final Fours anyway.  Chicago is a behemoth, Green Bay is not, a new stadium doesn't change anything about that dynamic.  

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

For what? Why would a Packer fan choose to spend his money in Chi over GB? This will get the Bears a SB for sure, but we aren't in the running for that anyway so the answer I guess is no, not any sort of disadvantage.

We're not on the same length....but okay. I prefer the olden days where GB and the other NFCN teams had the same disadvantage when it came to FAs: equally bad weather. Not a big deal.

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

We're not on the same length....but okay. I prefer the olden days where GB and the other NFCN teams had the same disadvantage when it came to FAs: equally bad weather. Not a big deal.

Money is all FAs care about. The day to day weather in Chicago still sucks in winter.

22 minutes ago, Leader said:

Have you been to Chicago lately? It's an overrun ****hole and not a safe place to be. Same with New York. The 'disadvantage,' of smalltown Green Bay is far less of a disadvantage and it they keep flooding these cities with migrants, it will soon turn into an advantage for Green Bay. 

Who in their right mind would want to live in one of those cities?