Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yes. But it usually takes a month or so for these guys to get going. Luckily there’s a lot of young guys coming up to take his spot. 

Really disappointed in Oscar Gonzalez so far. At least Will Brennan has really stepped up and filled in.

Myles Straw and Mike Zunino have been a huge surprise.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So are we going to resign kwan or what? I thought this was suppose to be done by now. He’s on his last year. 

We have like 5-6 more season of control on Kwan...I'm not sure which guy you're thinking about.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

We have like 5-6 more season of control on Kwan...I'm not sure which guy you're thinking about.

There were rumors before the start of the season that he would be one of the guys to be extended. I didn’t realize we had that many more years of him. 

• Like 1

Not sure if it was discussed but anybody find a way to watch these games? I paid for Bally Sports app but somehow, even though I was in the Great Lakes region, the Guardians games were not on there. Just Cavs/Jackets.

Since the Cavs season is over I cancelled Bally Sports and just have YTTV. I have been finding ways to stream the games on my computer, but I dont want to be in my office every evening when I have a giant TV and couch downstairs lol

Where is the MLB at with their whole Bally Sports settlement thing and taking over broadcasting??

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Not sure if it was discussed but anybody find a way to watch these games? I paid for Bally Sports app but somehow, even though I was in the Great Lakes region, the Guardians games were not on there. Just Cavs/Jackets.

Since the Cavs season is over I cancelled Bally Sports and just have YTTV. I have been finding ways to stream the games on my computer, but I dont want to be in my office every evening when I have a giant TV and couch downstairs lol

Where is the MLB at with their whole Bally Sports settlement thing and taking over broadcasting??

DirecTV Stream and FUBO are the two streaming services that are carrying the Bally's RSN's.  

I follow this site rather closely (along with their youtube channel).  They do a great job on staying on top of all of these stories.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

DirecTV Stream and FUBO are the two streaming services that are carrying the Bally's RSN's.  

I follow this site rather closely (along with their youtube channel).  They do a great job on staying on top of all of these stories.  

Thanks for this. Cant believe its 2023 and we are still playing the game of musical chairs with streaming services for sports. For a company worth $1,332 Billion I cant believe YTTV got rid of regional sports. This process is mind numbing lol

29 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Thanks for this. Cant believe its 2023 and we are still playing the game of musical chairs with streaming services for sports. For a company worth $1,332 Billion I cant believe YTTV got rid of regional sports. This process is mind numbing lol

TV has somehow regressed from 15 years ago.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

TV has somehow regressed from 15 years ago.

Its unbelievable. I have literally paid for every streaming service in a merry-go-round for the past 7 years. Nothing can stay the same for more than a year and programs get added here, dropped there, carried over here, so your constantly chasing the 4 channels you actually watch around in circles. 

So now it sounds like in order to get NFL games and Guardians games I have to pay $79/mo for Youtube + $280 for Sunday Ticket and then pay $75/mo for Fubo to watch Guardians games lol What the hell are we doing. 

• Like 1