2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

33 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It's 2AM and all the 7+ers have gone home with other guys. We have to find the 6 with the most potential we can man, bad hamstrings and all.

I see you are using my bar time 2am analogy on the CB market.  Glad to see you catching on.

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I see you are using my bar time 2am analogy on the CB market.  Glad to see you catching on.

Hahaha! It's a useful analogy. I'm about to use it myself tonight. With permission of course....

2 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Hahaha! It's a useful analogy. I'm about to use it myself tonight. With permission of course....

No copyright issues...go right ahead and use it.   At this point, the CB market is getting to 2am bar time closing.  Those at 10pm are looking more and more attractive now compared to then.

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

No copyright issues...go right ahead and use it.   At this point, the CB market is getting to 2am bar time closing.  Those at 10pm are looking more and more attractive now compared to then.

As is everyone around me right now. Bye! 

I'm really interested to see what any WR outside of the GB system does in GB.  If it has to be matthews to be the guinea pig, then so be it.

Dontrelle Inman

Kendall Wright

Michael Floyd

Brice Butler

Tavarres King

Those are the guys I want.  First two are simply good NFL players who can separate from DBs and catch the dang football.  They overlap with Cobb a bit too much, though Inman can play all the positions.

Floyd/Butler/King are deep threat decent sized guys with a skillset that would work opposite Davante.  Butler has the most upside.  King is barely interesting.

Just now, skibrett15 said:

I'm really interested to see what any WR outside of the GB system does in GB.  If it has to be matthews to be the guinea pig, then so be it.

Dontrelle Inman

Kendall Wright

Michael Floyd

Brice Butler

Tavarres King

Those are the guys I want.  First two are simply good NFL players who can separate from DBs and catch the dang football.  They overlap with Cobb a bit too much, though Inman can play all the positions.

Floyd/Butler/King are deep threat decent sized guys with a skillset that would work opposite Davante.  Butler has the most upside.  King is barely interesting.

I like this list a lot. 

4 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Dontrelle Inman

Kendall Wright

Michael Floyd

Brice Butler

Tavarres King

Move Brice Butler to the top for my list.....
I think he's gots some tools we could use.

Idc about Evans anymore. Got a good year out of him. Better a year early than late. Murphy or McCray can take RG, the loser is the G backup. Springs the swing tackle. Draft another guy for depth.

Janis for ST.

Rich Rodgers if for cheap.

Loved Jordan Mathews coming out. 

Butler/ Ty. Williams/ Pryor 

If you're looking for someone to compliment Adams and Cobb. 

Need someone that can stretch the field. 

Best option there will only be available via trade. 

Personally, I'd send our (technically CLE's) 4th to LA in a heartbeat for Williams. 

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

It's 2AM and all the 7+ers have gone home with other guys. We have to find the 6 with the most potential we can man, bad hamstrings and all.

We may even end up hooking back up with our ex we had when times were really good. Sure, there's a little tread on the tire now.

Archived